Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unsubscribe Date & Preferred Send Time added to Contact Export

You have to go through so many hoops to try and download a report of the unsubscribed contacts with their unsubscribe date. I have been working on this for two days and it would be so much easier if 1. you would make that an actual report. or 2. give me the ability to down load the unsubscribed contacts with their unsubscribe date.

** Added Preferred Send Time to ticket, due to partial closure of: http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2841053-add-additional-values-to-contact-export-reports

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Breadcrumbs on all Pages

It is so convenient to have the data loader button at the top of the page when working within the Data Loader app. When looking through different jobs I can quickly click on this instead of having to go to the navigation and finding Data Loader within the drop down menu. It would be so nice to have this function on every page so that when someone is looking up a lot of contacts - one at a time - then there isn't the additional steps to go through the top navigation and find the correct subcategory page within the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk Edit Contacts

So currently if I want to make a change to a custom field for large group of contacts, I have to export a csv of the contacts, create a blank list, reference that in the workflow, then reimport to that blank list just to activate the workflow. Not a huge deal for small contact groups, but when you try this 500,000 contacts it takes a while and is too manual.

Previous experience with other email automation systems gave me the ability to set a batch workflow that was not trigger based and I could just schedule to run once. This…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable users to see number of people excluded from emails

Many people use suppression / exclusion lists. I want to be able to know how many people are being excluded from sends easily and currently, there is no display functionality for this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have multiple notification alerts per campaign in Bronto Coupon Manager

It would be really helpful if we were able to set up multiple notification emails for each campaign, instead of just one. Right now we have the ability to do one email notification, but ideally we could have one to warn us farther out that our number is running low, so we can request more codes; and another notification once we're getting dangerously low - to make sure we turn off the campaign associated.

We run many campaigns in BCM, so having the ability to monitor them all more closely without having to change the notification settings each time would…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom fields for messages (like custom fields on contacts)

We would like to create custom fields that are associated with messages and they would operate similarly to custom fields on contacts. Even if the field type was limited to text, it would greatly simplify a lot of the repetitive work required to create all of our messages
    By creating message fields that can be used as field tags in all the same places that contact field tags are used we can make much better use of our time and reduce keying errors. Just like field tags from custom contact fields the custom message field tags could be used in…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Access Browse Recovery Data Outside of Browse Recovery Tool

Instead of only being able to access the Browse Recovery data through one of the three triggers in side of the app, I need to access it through my manual email sends.

For example:

I'm creating one of my weekly email blasts, which will promo offers on 9 individual products. At the end of those 9 products, it would be awesome to sprinkle in some recently browsed products via an API Loop.

I posted this in Apps - Cart Recovery because there's no Apps - Browse Recovery category.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ability to send test emails from within editor

It would be really useful if you could add the functionality to send test emails from within the edit email screen as opposed to having to save & exit every time and then send a test email.

If changes are required its slow to have to keep going back into the message each time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Segmentation Filtering by Multiple Labels

I would like to see the ability to filter segments by more than one label. I am approaching 300 segments and everything is labeled. If I could filter by 2 labels I could easily get the segment list to under 20 which is much easier to brows than the 130+ I have for one of my labels. I could use search as an added criteria, but the results are not standard enough to provide the grouped results needed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create connector from Facebook's New Lead Ads into Bronto

This would be perfect for the socialite app (which we love). Facebook just rolled out "Lead Ads" just like twitter. So FB users can click and give you their email address quickly and easily. We'd love to have the connector to FB leads ads built into the socialite app.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  8 comments  ·  Apps - Socialite  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have Email Preview Icons on the comparison reporting pages.

When reviewing Comparison reports for deliveries and A/B tests, it would be handy to have the ability to preview the email in a modal window. A preview icon could be placed to the right of the "Delivery" text in the top box of each compared delivery. And the emial preview (similar to

A step further would have that modal window show a heat/click map of the email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Expanded Profiler Metrics

The profiler functionality is great, however the metrics available are quite limited. I would suggest adding in some more metrics, and allowing users to turn metrics on and off (like you can in delivery report views, message report views, etc.)

Ideally, I would like the following metrics to be available in profiler:
    - Contact Loss Rate
    - Revenue
    - Revenue Per Email
    - Delivery (and Rate)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. multiple dates your automated reports run under

You can currently only set 1 date for auto reports to run, however it would be nice to get auto report after 1 day to see how it is going and again after 1 week when most responses have happened

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Login Security to Multi-Brand Level User Accounts

Add Login, Password and Session security at Agency user level. This is available at the subaccount level but not on Agency accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a way to show cart items x through y in cart-recovery emails

The ability to limit the number of cart items shown in a loop is great. I use it to name one item in the subject line. But, I'd love to be able to show just items, e.g., 2 through infinity (or 2 through 100 to achieve something similar) in a loop.

What I'm thinking is that I might want one big picture of an item featured near the top of the email, probably the same one that's in the subject. Then, in a separate table below the big picture, I'd want to show the rest of the items without repeating…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Minify delivery.js from the Bronto Popup Application

Please minify delivery.js from the Bronto Popup manager so that it doesn't get flagged by Google Pagespeed insights or similar.

Many thanks,
    Shaun

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pause Node Option for Workflows

I think there should be an ability to Pause a node in automated workflows. When a particular node is paused, the contact could then 'skip' past the paused node and just keep moving through the workflow as if the 'paused' node is not there.

This would be useful if there's a particular email featuring a product that is currently out of stock or an email with older content that needs to be updated before a contact can move through the workflow.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Response interval / day limitor for delivery statistics in the delivery window

It would be great if we could set a response interval limit in the deliveries table view so that each delivery will only display statistics relevant to the response interval period set relative to the send date.

For example, I would like to only see statistics for all of my deliveries in the table view limited to seven days worth of data. So each delivery in the table, regardless of send date, is show information based on the first seven days each delivery's life cycle.

This will save me a tremendous amount of time from having to go into each…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base