Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Options with Google Analytics

Currently the only two variables we have control over with the Google Analytics integration is utm_campaign and utm_content. I would like to be able to set urm_medium and utm_source (or app name) to match our existing naming conventions. Also, I would love the ability to set the utm_campaign at the message level for even more control.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow grids/lists with grid-level action buttons to work with items selected on multiple pages

We have the ability to mass add contacts to a list, but I would also like the ability to mass remove a group of contacts from a list. This would appear on All Contacts, List > Contacts and Segments > Contacts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to work within multiple sub-accounts at once

...which is probably a very, very complicated feature to integrate, but I wanted to put it out there! It would be helpful for comparing reporting and lists between sub-accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CSS inliner tool

An easy, one-click CSS inliner tool within Bronto that would prevent email clients from stripping the <head> and <style> tags from emails

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Retain image links if images are re-foldered

If we move an image from one folder to another, it breaks the link for any message or webform that it's included in (and we have no way of finding everything that may be affected). The image URL should be independent of its folder within Bronto, which would alleviate this problem.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support non-ascii characters or do NOT let the user continue to set up a message with them

We recently had an issue with non-ascii characters in a subject line of our emails. The problem is that any character that is not 7-bit ASCII that we use in the subject line gets appended to the Urls because of Google Analytics UTMs and they got changed into a control code character. Which does not work on many browsers The characters themselves would normally work in a url, however they were being malformed by Bronto.

These characters aren't new, so they either should be supported or the user should not be able to continue to set up a message delivery…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make imported coupon codes live text instead of an image

It's a negative customer experience when customers can't simply copy and paste coupon codes from their emails directly into their carts on the website.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As it was currently envisioned, the Coupon Manager app is designed specifically to use dynamic images for coupons. As such this is not something we are looking to change at this time. While that may change in the future, it would require several other changes to the platform first and those are not currently on our roadmap.

I will close this ticket for now but if an opportunity arises that we are able to offer this change I will be sure to update.

So sorry that the answer wasn’t what you’d hoped, but please keep those suggestions coming!

Thanks so much,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

8. Add "Download Table Data" to 'Showing Metrics For' Table

When in a Delivery Report or Message Report, select the option in the upper right-hand corner for "Showing Metrics For". The resulting table only has an icon for Refresh. Please add 'Download Table Data' to this table. This will allow me to export a data table of the metrics for each recipient list or segment.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning a large Reporting overhaul over the next year. The pages in question will be changing drastically and the table referenced here will no longer be displayed. However, there are a other planned enhancements that should provide the delivery metrics that you are looking for.

9. I'd love to use Bronto hosting via FTP clients like FileZilla :)

Hi there,

I find bronto hosting on app.bronto.com quite slow and not user-friendly, especially when creating multiple emails at a time and uploading/replacing lots of images.

Would you consider letting your clients access that hosting, but via external FTP clients?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support to add custom fields for orderObject

When we have a more fields to store with the order object related to order, we don't have that facility to add custom fields for the orderObject. I have many fields for the orderObject that I want to store. But I am not able to do it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. develop some features around lead scoring. We would like to score our leads and email them accordingly within Bronto.

I suggest you develop some features around lead scoring. We would like to score our leads and email them accordingly within Bronto.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow insertion of order discount just like tax/shipping

When passing order data to Bronto using productObjects, special sku values allow the sending of special variables like tax and shipping. I believe one important one is missing, and that's order discount.

Order discount is another important variable that influences revenue, and having accurate revenue is necessary because you don't want to incorrectly target contacts based on RFM related variables, such as total revenue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to Set E-mail Subject in the Send E-mail Node

Would like the option to send an e-mail using the Send Email node in a workflow but the ability to enter in a subject line. We have the option to set the From name, the From e-mail address, but not the subject line. This would make it profoundly more easy to setup simple re-mailings in the workflow if we only want to change the subject line rather than send an entirely new setup e-mail message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow users to limit the number dynamic content blocks that can be sent in a particular email

We have a potential of 18 contenet blocks for each email however we only want users to receive 5 eeven if they have subscribed to receive all 18

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Date subscribed & unsubscribed as fields, rather than Modified date.

We need to have Dates fields for a contact subscribed & unsubscribed or bounced. Currently, Bronto has all of our contacts for transactional emails as well as promotional. However, when those transactional contacts opt-in we have no idea how many existing contacts opted in recently nor do we know how who unsubscribed recently to try and reengage.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Magento Product Attribute Set - Visible in Bronto

Would be nice to be able to produce segments based on Magneto product attribute sets.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Use current date as test condition for dynamic content

I would like to test for the current month/date and load dynamic content accordingly. Seems relatively simple but apparently can't be done at present.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dynamic Publishing Grids

Publishing grids are basically excel sheets used to publish personalized content into email messages. Each row represents a different subgroup of your contacts (basically a segment or list) and then each column is a different personalization element for your message (for example maybe a hero image or subject line or a product). This is a highly efficient way to setup dynamic content because you can create the table outside of Bronto and then upload into the system and join it with your contacts based on a segment ID (or list ID) rather than having to manually establish the rules for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base