Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add better agency level reporting for example if I quickly want to know across all my sub accounts which day I have the best open rate.

I get asked all the time by senior level managers questions like which subject lines got the best performance over the last 90 days or what was the best day to send an email over the last 90 days. They are not wanting stats from a sub account they want total stats, across all of our brands and sub accounts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Segment Reporting - Growth, Loss, etc

I know you have said you completed this on Idea (http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2197673-segment-metrics-growth-loss-revenue-engagemen), but it isn't complete.

I have created a segment of "Non-Engaged Contacts" that haven't opened, clicked or purchased on 6 months. I am using that segment to remove contacts from our weekly emails and only sending to those contacts 2 or 3 times a year. Having reporting on the growth / loss of contacts on that list would be great. I am also not getting any reporting on them since I'm not specifically sending to that list. I am more or less excluding those contacts.

Is there…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Segment Export - Include Lists that Contacts are on

When exporting a segment, it currently does not export the lists that a particular contact is on. This information would be helpful, as we have to run a special report from the Manage Contacts screen and cross reference the data (time consuming).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calculate open rate / # sent emails /# open emails / revenue for contacts for specified period

Currently one can only see and use conact metrics metrics (# sent, # open, revenue, open rate) for the 'lifetime' of contact (i.e. whatever period is in bronto). It would be very useful to be able to pull some or all of those metrics for the specified period (date range) or at least for "last X" month/day to be able to calculate more recent metrics and use them in segments or reports.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trigger a workflow simply from a customer already being a member of a segment.

Currently to trigger a workflow it is triggered when someone becomes a member of a segment. Often I want to trigger a workflow (multi step promotion for example) and I have to do a merge into list to start it. Why can't we start it when someone is simply part of a segment?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. First delivery date or "status change" to onboarding date

It would be helpful to have First Delivery Date and/or the date of status change to Onboarding from transactional as part of contact data (the information should already be in Bronto as part of contact history)

Currently only last delivery date field is available.
    For example, we have contacts that get added as transactional but later become email subscribers (e.g. as a result of some campaign outside of bronto). We need to know when each contact becomes email subscriber but currently can';t determine this in Bronto (except manually lookign at each contact)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide instruction as first item in webform dropdown box - cannot select

Currently when using a dropdown box in a webform the first item in the list of options is shown as default.

It would be better to state "Please select from the list below" and force a user to then select from the list rather than skipping through the form and not actually selecting from the list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability To Setup An Account Wide 'E-mail Sending Delay' Option To The Frequency Caps

We would love the ability to add in one additional functionality to the Email Frequency Caps, found under the "General" Settings area.

Specifically what we have in mind, is the ability to have an e-mail that was going to be sent to a customer, but was blocked by the system due to a frequency cap (If we do not want to override frequency caps), for that specific e-mail delivery to sit in limbo, until the frequency cap for that customer no longer applies, and then proceed with the delivery, instead of the system's current functionality of just outright cancelling the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contact Revenue Reporting for Specified Timeframes

It would be extremely beneficial to be able to run a total revenue report by contact for a specified time frame. Currently there is only one report that can be run to show high-level contact analytics which includes total revenue generated but the report is for all time. I need to be able to see how much revenue our emails are generating in a given quarter or year for our total contacts or specific contact segment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Calculate the value of an email contact

I am trying to calculate the value of having an e-mail contact. In order to do that, I would need to see how much revenue is directly generated from e-mail marketing. If I export a list from Bronto right now, it will show all the revenue from each e-mail, regardless if the revenue was created from email marketing or other marketing.

If I could somehow be able to only look at revenue generated through newsletters, I would be able to calculate the value of an email contact. If I knew that number, I could have used it as an CPO…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add On Change Node

I want to have On Change node build in Automation.

There are lots of companies, not only mine, that rely on sending triggered emails to users whose values in one of the fields been changed.

For example, I have a field called Account Status that contains two values: Paid and Not Paid. First I come in as a user with value Not Paid. Later on, my account status could change to Paid and I would like to trigger an email. I don't want to build different segments for that. I want everything to be done in one workflow and one…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a way to see subaccount allocations over time

Currently, we can only see a current snapshot of where all of our subaccounts stand in regards to using their account allocations. But, if a single account goes over their limit for even one day, we get billed, but are not told which subaccount went over their limit. We need a way to look at this data over time, even if it is in the form of a daily report emailed to me.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a rich opt-out report for SMS.

Would be very useful to have a rich opt-out report for SMS.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Report that shows what products are purchased

To be able to filter out what URLs were included and the product that was purchased in a csv file that you can aggregate. So "in the last month here is all of the URLs that went out - and for each unique URL display the category or URL of product that contact ultimately purchased" instead of having to filter into each individual message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "STOP" or "X" button when Bronto is loading, like on a web browser

I both like and dislike that Bronto saves your last search criteria when you click on all deliveries or all messages.

However, if you're looking to load ALL DELIVERIES, you have to sit there and wait, and wait, and wait, for Bronto to load your last searched results first. THEN you can delete the search field and load ALL DELIVERIES finally.

I'd love to see a "stop" or an "x" button while results are loading, so you don't have to wait minutes for results you don't want to finish loading, before you can search for the results you really DO…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Require Approval for a Scheduled Send

Currently, a message requires approval before sending, but the the scheduling itself does not require approval.

This means that once a message is approved, if a user then reschedules the email, and messes it up - like sending to the wrong list, or sending at the wrong time - then that goes through.

So it would be great to have an approval process for the sends themselves in order to have someone double-check whether everything is correct with the list selection, time, and sender information before it goes out.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More throttling options for message deployment

I'd love to see hour increments in the throttling and some minute level increments for below one hour - 15 minutes and 30 minutes would give us some more flexibility with certain drops.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can we have the option to segment based on when a customer was sent a certain delivery?

Currently we can only say was sent a delivery within last x days. If we're wanting to specify a certain delivery we can't do that if they've been sent several deliveries in the last x days.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shopify Connector - Bronto Master for Contact Syncing

It would be amazing if there was a toggle to allow Bronto to be the master for contact status in the Shopify Connector app.

The issue is that sites where contacts who subscribe outside of the checkout process but who do not again opt-in during checkout are being unsubscribed when you sync Bronto with the connector app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to turn off Bronto tracking for specific links in a message

Bronto swaps in a bronto-specific URL and then redirects that to the correct URL (to our site home page for example). 99.9% of the time this works flawlessly and allows Bronto to track who clicked, etc.

But sometimes this doesn't work, and the new URL breaks. For example, https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZY836770356134400
    turns into the broken link
    http://enews.chromeindustries.com/t/l?ssid=34091&subscriber_id=amwxayisepxehzepideldlsluiyjbfl&delivery_id=anaodpioqrwyjcutcidtsrsckbymbno&td=o6OY2mdBlPrOOoqD9Y6VTgejVwQhLnRSTwRh4SN3I-Gw05heJrcgh8u4gA9VjcEW72MKXhP7odz3T3VrcaUjFzfS-3ePgll0Aookb0TdANj7rFcNrgyfKoXJQE1ehA8NV3w6cLJwVa9AD9MxOjm1PPcEHACAOYoe25qwX9a7YwZgOc3nZwekImMoUfUXYbUu2Q9dcjVrjdZF3XFmcbU3Jt2kW4PzhI15AbcUZByRpbTYrZ1fXjAKu2SkiF0Ws0pLA1bRWZh8HodxM

Would be great to get a screen that would allow you to see all the URLs in your message and uncheck any that you did not want Bronto to track.

In this case, the outbound message would simply contain "https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZY836770356134400

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base