Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GEO IP

I think this needs expanding. It would be great to be able to draw on a map for postcode areas/radius. Also drive time instead of distance would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to view the segments that are on lists.

Make it possible to view the segments that are on lists. We've merged segments to lists and have no way of viewing the segments to edit or simply take a quick glance to see the various segments on a list we've already sent to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add Reviews as a functionality of the platform.

If Bronto could have a Review App/manager component to it, we feel it would compliment the existing functionality. Reviews are generally requested via email, so it would be great having this all under one roof.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Natively supporting image hotspots within the WYSIWYG editor.

Previously we'd used Rulemailer which natively supported the concept of image hotspots within a wysiwyg editor. As a image heavy brand the ability to use this feature was a great time saver it's a shame Bronto doesn't support this would be great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a second numeral after the decimal point for Lost Contact rate

In rollup reports, getting Lost Contact rate rounded up or down to 0.0% or 1.0% not helpful for us as all our campaigns are below 1% but question is by how much.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. have a link to the specific support case

When you receive an email from the support system that there's an update, it used to contain a link to the specific case. Now it doesn't, so you have to go to the support site (which is slow), then find the case, and then click on it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Introduce more display options for Pop-Up Manager App

The lightbox box is great for desktop and tablets but the best email sign up areas I've seen around the web for mobile is a bar along the top of the page.

I would love to see this type of functionality available from the Bronto pop up manager app. That way, our mobile list growth strategy would be even better!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

About a month ago we released an update to our Popup Manager App that allows you to create separate mobile and desktop versions, all in one App. You can read more at this blog article.

http://blogs.bronto.com/product/new-in-pop-up-manager-mobile-versions-unique-coupons-and-more/

However, if you’re looking for an email sign up option that shows in the header or footer of your site, you’re probably better using a different feature – Direct Add. This is a snippet of code that can be added to any form you design, so it can look and feel however you’d like. It can pass over email address to Bronto, as well as first name or list assignments – up to 20 variables. The code for Direct Add can be found at Home > Settings > Data Exchange > Direct Add, and is well documented in our Help system.

I hope this helps!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

8. Add Folder location Column in Picking A Message

I have a design request. In Setting up a Workflow and Picking a Message, it would be so helpful for me if I could tell where the message is coming from (which folder) because I have many duplicate messages in various sub folders. Right now I don't know which one is which. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In the coming months we will be moving to a new message-organization method. This will allow you to “tag” a message in multiple groups, which is not currently possible in the folder system. For now, we have released a feature that will display the image of the message when hovering on the name within the Workflow message-picker. This may help you find the correct message without having to manually open each one.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to comment back on this ticket, but for now it will be closed.

Thanks for your understanding,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

9. Allow users to set the order of the fields in a data export

Users should be able to choose the field order when exporting data
    -OR -
    The export should default to only the fields being used by the form and in the order they appear on the form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Reply Tracking available for any email address that uses a custom domain

I find it absolutely bizarre that when I have a custom domain with Bronto, in order to use Reply Tracking, the prefix to the from address address has to be my site name (i.e. my-site-name-here@email.mydomainhere.com.) Meaning, I can't have info@email.mydomainhere.com, if I want the replies to be handed by Bronto.

Just think about it...if email.mydomainhere.com is using Bronto's DNS, then by definition all the replies will come to Bronto, regardless of what's in front of the @ sign. So why wouldn't replies be handled?! The answer is that this is how Bronto platform was coded. It's time they…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Messages calendar - skip to last year

I need to skip to look at last year's campaigns, and it's soooo slow to click back one month at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable translating text at webform for "I already subscribe" or any other "hard-coded" strings

some text at webform cannot be translated , hence when creating a similar web form in other languages , we see a hybrid of english and german for example . it would be nice if all text could be translated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Editing any text on any Webform should be possible and there should not be any areas where you’re forced to leave english language. Please contact Support if you are having issues editing any of your existing forms.

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. set up a filter in dynamic content that recognises if a first name field only has 1 letter & treats it as if the first name field were empty

set up a filter in dynamic content that recognises if a first name field only has 1 letter & treats it as if the first name field were empty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Bronto has a policy of not editing or interfering with your field data. If you wish to capitalize or clean up your information, this is something you can do within Excel filters and formulas. Then take your updated CSV file and reimport to Bronto to correct the field data.

15. Inline validation on webform

It'd be nice to have the error pop up inline on the web forms as opposed to linking out to the Bronto page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great to designate unique throttle speeds when sending an A/B split.

I am wanting to send an A/B split: 40% one day and 60% another day. I want them to go out at approx. 50k per hour and hence need to be able to set different throttle speeds. This seems like it would be helpful to anyone not doing a 50:50 split.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating the ability to use throttling and Send Time Optimization on the WINNER of an A/B Split, but due to the timing sensitivity of a split send we are not looking to add this to the A/B, etc, versions.

17. Provide the detail (# and list of email addresses concerned) for contacts removed from specified lists as part of the Import report

I frequently import contacts that come to us a prospects and then convert to customers at some point. I would like to be able to isolate a list of the contacts who are being added to the customer list and removed from the prospect list at the time of import.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make dynamic code work in Inbox Previews.

Right now, all dynamic code is rendered literally in Inbox Previews, which doesn't make them particularly useful for testing emails with dynamic code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our Inbow Preview system works by sending a test delivery of your message to our testing provider (Litmus) and they render it in all email clients. This test delivery is the NON personalized version of your content. Meaning it will be the if-empty rules or the all-other rules. At this time there is no plan or method to change this, but it does not rule out a third-party App in the future.

19. Frequency Override Options

I'd like a way to override frequency caps for specific email sends. For example, say I send a eNewsletter on Monday to one list, and then later that day a small group of people from another list gets a Welcome Series. On Tuesday, I would like to be able to override the frequency cap ONLY for the people who received Monday's eNewsletter. This way, the people who got the Welcome Series later in the day are not receiving emails closer than 24 hours apart, but I can still make sure that people on my eNewsletter list are receiving the information…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something we are looking to implement at this time, but there are several options available to you.

Firstly, our Strategy team actually recommends NOT sending your regular newsletters until a user has completed a welcome series. Allow them to receive that campaign before beginning them on your regularly scheduled content. You can find several

But if you still wanted to achieve what you’re looking for you can do so with segments. Just create a segment looking for users who have been created within the last X days (that time frame being however long your welcome series lasts). When you have a newsletter that you need to ensure is also sent to those who are still receiving the welcome series, you can send directly to this segment and elect to override frequency caps on this send alone.

Hope this helps, but if you have further questions our Support…

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

What you’re looking for is probably the Champion/Challenger option, not the A/B Winner function. Champion/Challenger will allow you to do an even 50/50 split without a winner. Or any percentage or combination up to seven different groups.

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base