Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow sections to move/remove

I've built my email with sections. I would like to move/remove those sections in my template based on needs. If I have an email with an image, half columns, and third columns, I would like to move them around or remove them based on the needs of my email message. Currently there is only the "duplicate" option when adding "sections" in the code. A duplicate can be moved/removed, but not the single original instance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the release of our drag-and-drop Message Editor, you can now duplicate, copy, delete and edit any content blocks. Each content block can be considered a template piece, or you can save the entire layout as a template. There is much more flexibility with the new system, and our Professional Services team is actively using it for new template builds.

Please contact your Account Manager or our Support Department if you’d like to know more.

Thanks so much,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base