Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Existing Contact To List

When you are in an already created customer list, there should be an "add existing contact to current list button" that opens a searchable dialog box where you can choose a contact to add to the list. Now I have to go back to Contacts > All Contacts...search for the specific email, then add that to a list. Seems kind of backwards.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permanent Link Assignment

It would be so nice to have the ability to assign all clickers from all emails, or all emails within a given delivery group, to specific lists based on their click behavior rather than having to do this on a per-message basis. For example, if we have several links that are routinely included in every email (header items, nav, social), and every time they're clicked, I'm going to want to add them to the same list, it would be terrific to be able to set this up once globally and then change it in a given message if needed/wanted (EG:…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base