Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add automated file-import profiles for repetitive data imports

I routinely import the same file (but with new data), with the same columns. I type the same source name. I select the same options (add new contacts/update existing contacts/do not notify) and select the same add-to-list and remove-from-list list checkboxes. I map the same columns from my file to the same fields in Bronto. I use the same email address for notification when the import is complete.

An import profile for this would be great. It would reduce errors and save a couple of minutes each time. Of course, it would notify/fail if anything couldn't match (e.g., if the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jeff —

Have you looked at using the Data Loader for these imports? You can find it under Tables >> Data Loader. You can set up recurring jobs to update contact information on an hourly basis.
      Hope that helps!

Shannon @ Bronto

• Bring Back Full Message Reports

Allow us to revert back to the full message reports you had previously. I need to see what each of my contacts does with my message - open, click, sent, delivered, etc.

0 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add Advanced Options (filtering) for delivery groups' contents

We have delivery groups going back years. (Everyone does, if you include the automatic marketing, transactional, and all groups.) We need a way to filter deliveries within delivery groups by date range. I'm imagining something like the Advanced Options (with pop-out calendars) I see on the All Deliveries page.

This feature would be useful both on the main Delivery Groups page (/mail/deliverygroup/index/) and on an individual delivery group page (/mail/deliverygroup/view/60ab3...).

An example is our Delivery Group that includes all our cart-recovery emails. We have many individual messages sent by workflows and filtered by cart contents, so seeing the aggregate is…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Adding message name to the Orders Table

Just a field added to the Tables > Orders portion of the dashboard. This would allow a user to quickly run a pivot table to get order information fast in Excel. The issue I'm running into personally is that the revenue being captured from last year is off in the system from our internal system and I have no fast way of downloading all of the order data from last year. Instead, I have to go into each delivery to obtain the delivery report.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ryan,

Good news! We did exactly this in February. Text from the ’What’s New’ link in the upper right hand corner of the screen:

Added a new column on the Orders page grid called Conversion Email. It tells you what email a contact clicked on before they placed an order. This column is hidden by default but can be viewed by opening the Choose Visible Columns window and selecting Conversion Email.

Feel free to reach out to Support if you have any more questions.

Eric @ Bronto

• 1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Detailed Contact and Summary Reports

Please can you migrate the old functionality where you could select a detailed contact report or a summary one to be downloaded into the new reporting system?

In addition, could we re-look at the way in which the stats reports are currently downloaded. Can we revert back to the template which gets emailed out with the stats? This looks more professional when sending onto clients.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Add a date range filter to /mail/message_browser/messages/email for the rates and revenue

The messages view includes open/click rates and revenue/revenue-per-email rates, but without a way to filter by date. Please add a date filter to the messages view so we can see and export revenue by message within a date range.

In this example, I can't see how much revenue the cart-recovery messages have generated per month--which makes determining the value of the app difficult.

The time-consuming alternative is to download the whole deliveries section for each message, move them to Excel, filter by month (etc.) and sum. See the screenshot for the view I'm talking about.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Copy Content Tags

I am using content tags for my Email Templates for four regions. I have several more coming on and it would be nice to be able to copy an existing content tag and change the links rather than start from scratch every time.

0 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Create separate table area for inactive segments that could be collapsed and even paused from daily refreshing

It would be great if you could create a separate table that could collapse so you could save segments you no longer want to use but want to keep for reference. Would help reduce clutter or save from trying to create a name to sort them to the bottom of the list. Also, since they aren't really being used if we could "pause" refreshing them on a daily basis.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Dynamic content - Update the help section

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to update the help section on dynamic content?
                      The documentation doesn't match the design of the platform anymore and it's really hard to understand how to find your way when it's the first time you try it. There are a few subtle things that are worth mentioning. For instance, I kept clicking on the content block and was looking desperately for the dynamic button in the message editor. All I had to do was to hover the content but It was not obvious to me at first as the content blocks I had…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Email Performance Report Enhancements

List out the orders under conversions for exporting like the other delivery reports do. This would be all orders from email over selected time period.

Have a Metrics by Delivery tab (similar to workflow reporting) so you can view main metrics by each email that was sent (including work flow emails).

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • The ability to send one delivery to multiple segments, and then report on the metrics for each segment.

Send one delivery to multiple segments, then know the report metrics for that segment. Also, the ability to know what segment a contact is showing up in. Prioritizing the segment that the user wants multis to be calculated in, or show the overlap. Either way.
                          Generally, seeing how different segments react to the same message should be easier than sending different deliveries for each segment.

2 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

With the launch of our New Reports in fall of 2017, we addressed this with a dedicated Recipients Tab that shows how different lists or segments engaged with the same delivery. Our approach to the situation where a given contact could be in multiple lists/segments is to count that contact’s open or click in each row (list/segment) of the recipient tab, to give you a proper sense of how that population (segment) reacted to a message. This is further explained here:
                            https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/reference/r_bmp_new_report_delivery_recipient_metrics.html

Thank you so much for your feedback and never hesitate to reach out to Support with your questions!

Eric@Bronto

• 1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Esther —

This is complete via our Summary Export reports on the delivery and message level. You can automate these reports to be sent on a recurring basis. buy clicking ‘Export’ on the report.

Thanks!
                              Shannon @ Bronto

• Add a conversions column to delivery groups in the Deliveries section

This other idea (which says completed) is about the conversions number in the top summary for a delivery group:
                              https://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/3623106-add-conversions-as-a-column-in-delivery-groups

However, in the Deliveries section, where I can see individual deliveries in the group, I don't have conversions as a column option. See screenshots. I need to see conversions for each delivery so I can export the datestamped cart-recovery table and know conversions per date range.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Per side padding on elements

Currently it seems that you're only able to set padding for every side at once. It would be convenient to be able to set padding on individual sides, or at the very least make the CSS style (padding:10px 5px 15px 20px;) to make that adjustment.

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Eric,

Thankfully, it is possible to design per-side padding into each element. Per the help article, if you select a padding setting from the list, the padding is applied equally on all sides on the element. You can also type in more than one value, and this follows the CSS convention of top, right, bottom, left. Here is the help article:
                                  https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/reference/r_bmp_messages_editor_design_menu.html

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback!
                                  Eric@Bronto

• Add an additional user ID instead of just using email address

It would be great if Bronto had a built in user ID.

It's a little creepy and possibly in violation of Europe's GDPR for us to even have email address as an option for the analytics connection settings..

However, it would be nice to retain the option to track individual users in our external analytics and that could be done if we mask their email with a Bronto generated ID instead.

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • API uploads removing previous list information

When using addOrUpdateContacts as an API Call, it would be really helpful to just update the contacts information without removing it from all current lists (or perhaps have remove from current lists as an option instead of a standard).

This is something that is present when uploading a CSV file, but does not reflect on API sessions.

2 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Custom report export

It would be great to have the ability to build a custom export of our data for our own reporting purposes. Currently, the export doesn't drill down even as far as delivery, and things like subject line and the lists that received the delivery aren't available. Literally just a way to choose fields for export for a specific date range into an excel data dump would go so far toward allowing us better control of our data.

3 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • performance by contact list

Provide option to review performance by contact list so you can assess overall KPIs (i..e orders, revenue, CR). Right now you can only see OR & CTR.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sincere apologies for the long lag time between the submission of this idea and a first response. Between then and now Bronto came out with New Reports, which overhauled reports (look and feel, amount of KPIs) about Lists and Segments (based on messages they have been sent).

You can read more about that here:
                                          http://blog.bronto.com/product/new-email-reports-campaigns/

Closing this idea for now, but our user experience team has been conducting interviews to ask customers about their experience using these new reports, and if you feel like there is a feature that you’d still like to see in a List report, that would be a great avenue for feedback. Link to participate in interviews can be found on the ideas.bronto.com homepage

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Eric @ Bronto

• Ability to populate items in a dynamically populated email templates for testing/preview purposes

There's currently no way to send yourself a test email with products in it for templates that are dynamically populated. The user has no visibility and has to trust that the tweaks look good enough to send to customers. Would love the ability to force products into a template when sending a test email.

4 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
                                          • Don't see your idea?
                                          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base