Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Condense Links in Click Reports

Currently, reports show multiple instances of the same URL within the same message. On most of our promotional messages, I see each URL 6 times or more. The click report would be much easier to digest if I could see each URL one time with a total number of clicks, instead of 6 times with a handful of clicks on each link.

As a secondary request related to this, it would be great if recommendation links were easier to digest within these reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Post examples for SOAP API in Python

Currently your examples are in PHP

https://help.bronto.com/bmp/reference/r_api_soap_readcontacts.html

Please post examples in more commonly used languages like Python.

This shouldn't be hard for you and it will be extremely helpful for your users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Hook & Operator for Apache Airflow

I'm not sure if you are aware but Google has recently adopted Apache Airflow and created Cloud Composer: https://cloud.google.com/composer/ This is a smart scheduler (sort of advanced Cron Job). The beauty about it is that it has Hooks and Operators that are connecting to service providers and upload data from the service into GoogleStorage / Amazon S3. For example there is a Operator: GoogleAnaliticsToGoogleStorage which imports data from Google Analitics to Google Storage. now, imagin what it would be if there will be an operator BrontoToGoogleStorage. This will reduce the need to write code to get data from Bronto. It…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Impact of Frequency Cap Reports

I would love for a way to quickly pull the impact of frequency caps on an email send. It would be so helpful in helping my marketers understand how much overlap is on our list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. daily revenue

I find it hard to believe that a system like Bronto, cannot pull together a widget for daily revenue reporting. it is pretty time consuming to go back and manually tally it up each day. Definitely, something that should be added in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. auto complete

When creating a segment, allow for auto-completion or have a drop-down selection from variables that are gathered via api from Magento or any website.

IE I want a segment: Users who have purchased items from the category sunglasses

In the Segment builder it would look like: Commerce> Order/Converted> 'All orders' where 'the product category' is 'sunglasses'

All options have to be manually typed so I constantly have to log into Magento, view the exact names of the categories in the back end and use those, along with other possible variations of the spelling as it appears via permalink to hopefully…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BCC: Option for NetSuite Connector

In the NetSuite connector, provide a BCC: field so that we can receive a copy of the customer's order confirmation (Order Received). This is a native feature of the Order Confirmation email send capability in NetSuite.

Our Inside Sales staff immediately requested this feature immediately after we started to use the NetSuite Connector App.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to remove tracking parameters from specific emails without having to disable Custom Analytics

This would help with automation emails so that they can have their own tracking parameters and not just pick up whatever tracking is there for other emails. The Web Analytics system in Bronto has been really frustrating because we can't assign specific email to have specific tracking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make bounced emails eligible for transactional emails after X days

Once a contact status is bounced, transactional emails are no longer sent to those emails. We have several instances where weeks/months/years later, customers are still using those emails and complaining that they do not get transactional emails (like order confirmations). I think there should be an option to override bounced settings for transactional emails (similar to how you can override fatigue settings). There could be a limit to prevent no more than one transactional send within X days if the email is still bouncing. If the email does not bounce, then the contact should be reactivated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update the data loader to include the email preference field to be updated

include email preference file as an option to map to in the data loader.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trigger workflow based on product feed changes

This would enable emails to be sent at the exact moment when new products has arrived in the e-com.

"Trigger workflow when X new products from BRAND is imported from feed".

Example, if a customer have signed up specifically for news from a certain brand, we could than leverage this to send an email when new products actually have arrived. Instead of keeping an eye manually when new products are added from specific brands. Talk about pro-active commerce!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Let 'Request Time Criteria' be used even for fallback/backup recommendations

That said, if a premium recommendation is used with a Request Time Criteria and only returns lets say 2 out of 8 products based on criteria for Product Category. The backup recommendation that will kick in won't use the time criteria from the primary recommendation which will lead to show complete other products.

The benefit from this would be that one can use only one recommendation for many type of emails, rather than creating product category specific recommendations with similar backups. Time-saving and efficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug when remailing

I found a bug when Remailing an Date based A/B test.

We want to test what days are better for emailing Tue or Thu and then remail on Sunday. When setting up the remail date, I select 5 days and the interface shows me that the remail will go out on Sunday...which must be based off of the first send on Tuesday. After submitting, the remail is then set up for the following Tuesday, which is 5 days after the final send.

Can you please fix this, it's confusing and incorrect.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Select multiple containers and elements within and email and move them together with editor

The current drag and drop editor only allows you to move one single container / element at the time.

I would like to be able to select multiples and move them all at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. unsubscribe notification

When choosing the unsubscribe option from the import, we would love a giant notification box saying, are you sure you want to unsubscribe *** number of contacts? We have mistakenly unsubscribed a huge group of people by accidentally selecting the wrong choice upon import.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Transactional Emails - Connector - Email Forwarding

The ability to be able to forward a copy of transactional messages to a specified email. Our order confirmation and fulfillment messages are enabled through Bronto through the connector and it would be very helpful if there was a feature where we can send a copy of every customer transactional email to our Customer Care team for reference.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. split unique conversions vs. total orders revenue in message reports

When looking at the conversions tab in the message report, I want to see the total revenue for unique conversions, not total orders overall. The report isn't accurate as it's recording total revenue from future orders that haven't come direct from that email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Group Performance Report

We run collaborative contests with other brands for email acquisition and would love to be able to report on a group of contacts.

For example, let's say we ran a contest with Test Brand and generate 4,000 contacts that we import into Bronto. I would love to know how those contacts perform over time; open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, revenue, etc). To do that now, I'd have to add them to a list and send to each specific contest list individually.

Ultimately, we want to know if it was worth running that promotion with Test Brand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base