Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Page/URL Abandonment Trigger

Hi there! Sounds like we can only trigger based on a specific product being abandoned, but we need the ability to fire a trigger based on a page/URL abandoned. This is available through other tools, but I would prefer all our triggers lived in Bronto for a seamless experience. Thanks!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Category & Page Abandonment Trigger

Hi there! Sounds like we can only trigger based on a specific product being abandoned, but we need the ability to fire a trigger based on a page or product category abandoned. This is available through other tools, but I would prefer all our triggers lived in Bronto for a seamless experience. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Heat Map Metrics for Mobile Versions of Messages

Be able to see heat map metrics for the mobile email versions of messages. Email content is usually a bit different for mobile versions of emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a report for dynamic subject lines

I would like to be able to see who gets what subject line when I send a dynamic subject line. I would also like to see which performs better. It's odd that this doesn't exist already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk Export Consent Reports

I would really like to be able to bulk export consent reports from a specific list. I see you can do it for individual contacts, so I find it odd that I can't export a list. Please make this available!! It's frustrating that this information is available, but I can't quickly export it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to create your own workflow templates

We would like the ability to create our own workflow templates and save them in the Workflow Templates screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filter Order Data by Product SKU

At the moment you are unable to identify bulk orders by searching a specific SKU. So if i want to export the total orders for Product SKU 12345 within the last 3 months its impossible.
    Add an additional search function within the Commerce > Orders tab which lets you search via product SKU

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Set custom <style> tag for Email Message Editor

I would like to set my own <style> tag for Email Message Editor.

I want content managers be able to hit "+ create new message" and for my custom style tag to go in the <head> with out the content manger pasting it into the settings Palette.

(Though I appreciate that option existing though, thank you)

The reason why: I would like to utilize the drag and drop feature as much as possible with the custom content tags too. A content manager going to make emails really should have to touch code. Copy and pasting the correct code will lead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. undo

Please add an undo save/rollback to the message editor. (I'm using the HTML editor.)

For reference, here's a screenshot of Shopify's file editor with the "Older Versions" link clicked and the dropdown opened. It offers every save going back as far as I cared to look.

This would be extremely useful in those cases when I have two messages open and I'm referring to one while pasting (from my text editor) into the other. Once or twice I've saved a change in the wrong message and had an "oh, ****!" moment.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Identify Coupon Manager with Messages

Within Coupon Manager, it would be great if there was a way to see which messages are associated with a particular coupon manager. That way, when a coupon manager expires, we can easily identify which messages are being impacted and update accordingly. As of now, there is no way to identify which messages are using which coupon manager, other than opening up the HTML and looking at the code. This would be a very useful optimization.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to pull recently viewed items into an email like we can pull in a Recommendation Loop.

I want to pull recently viewed items into an email like we can pull in a Recommendation Loop.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom Element libraries for Messages

As a developer, I want to create a library of reusable components and any user could build their own messages using these reusable elements.

Ultimately this user should be able to drag-drop these elements into the message. Then up date the copy, links, and images with out having to look at or touch html.

This is *sort of* achievable through content tags, but ultimately not friendly for folks who aren't familiar with html, or email html specifically

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Ability to Have Multiple Values for a Field Like Radio Buttons

When inserting a custom contact field on a webform, and choosing the "radio button" type, we are currently only able to allow 1 of the options from the list to be selected. Although a work-around for this could be to create a custom contact field for each option you might want to offer and then add them to the webform with their own checkbox - this is very time consuming. The ability to have multiple values for a field like radio buttons would be an extremely helpful feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Attachments in emails

We would love to be able to add attachments to emails (for example PDF). We would use this for transactional emails, for example invoices or a PDF with terms and conditions.

For personal documents, such as invoices, we'd rather send the invoice as an attachment than linking to it for security reasons.

At the moment we do not send a part of our transactional emails through Bronto, as we cannot add attachments.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Subscriber Profiles to Be Merged

Updating a subscriber's email address isn't a problem and very easy to do... as long as their new email address hasn't already begun to get tracked by Bronto.

In my opinion it would be a far better option to allow subscriber profiles to be merged together when it's been identified that the customer behind the two email addresses is indeed the same customer.

Why wouldn't you want to be able to effectively merge these two collections of shopper and customer data into the same profile since they are indeed the same person?

As it is now, the "history" of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Contact Level Email Performance Reporting

It would be AMAZINGLY helpful if we could build a segment or list of certain contacts and be able to see how those contacts perform. The only way of doing this currently is sending emails to that list specifically and waiting over time.

For example: we are an education supply company. We email based on role in education and subject. But a certain contact can be on multiple lists/segments. We have lab managers that are on a lab manager list, but also on college. Most of the time we email the college list. So we cannot show how all lab…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow custom analytics for different campaigns sent at the same time

Please add the ability to set up automatic custom analytics that are assigned to different campaigns. Currently, the only option is the tracking params get added to every email sent while those parameters are saved. This doesn't make sense for automated, workflow emails and for emails that are sent within hours of each other. We're not able to accurately track our links for workflow emails because the tracking is added to another email that is going out. And it is HUGE inconvenience to have to change the tracking several times a day and wait to schedule an evening email because…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. drag and drop images in message editor

how about having the file management tab accessible through the message editor so i can drag and drop images in contents/elements easily and quickly in the email?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. view html code in elements or containers

it'll be really good if we can view the html codes in any element especially text ones and text table so when there are parts we need to edit we can go in quickly and modify it. i find this would really be useful in longer text contents....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make a container within a container

As i'm creating email template using the message editor i find it really difficult that i can't add a container within a container. i.e.. if i wanted to have my main block in 1 column container to have a paragraph then within that have a 2 column content so when i reposition it and drag it it is in 1 container and not separately if i want to create blocks of contents. this would really good for long contents and just ease of access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base