Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CC option for Workflow

Add the ability to CC someone or send an alert email to another user on a Workflow Send Email node.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Additional Columns to All Messages Page

Add the following columns to the All Messages page:
    * Last Delivery Date
    * Last Edited Date (which does NOT include the last send date)
    * Date Created
    * Bounce Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)
    * Unsubscribe Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)

** This is a MERGED master ticket after combining several requests looking for additional information on the All Messages page. If you'd like to see something that is not already listed above, please comment on this ticket and I will follow up.

Thank you! Jocelyn @ Bronto

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  8 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. enable access restrictions to limit which users can post to Facebook and Twitter. Much like lists.

Currently it appears any one of our 30 users can create and post messages to our linked Facebook and Twitter accounts. I'd suggest a permission setting much like for lists.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Login Security to Multi-Brand Level User Accounts

Add Login, Password and Session security at Agency user level. This is available at the subaccount level but not on Agency accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include conversion rates and $AOV in all KPI reports.

I suggest that conversion rates and $AOV are included in all KPI reports. For example, when I have gone into a delivery group and clicked on “Download Reports” in the “Overview tab” (the functionality that “sends” the report to me by email), the report I received did not include the conversion rates.

Conversion rate was, however, included when I did a “download” of the data table when under the “Metrics by Delivery” tab. This discrepancy makes no sense to me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Click Tracking for Personalized Links

Right now you can't track links that are custom fields (for example %%!confirm_url%%). This also makes it impossible to track clicks for personalized links created just for that contact, which we use and would like to use more.

We would like to be able to track clicks of these links and links to webforms and possibly have the ability to toggle it on and off. What say you?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow API to report only contacts with specific field data

Currently, if you want to generate a report via the API containing only those contacts with specific field data (i.e. contacts whose "zip" field contains "10001"), you must pull the entire contacts table, sort, and discard all contacts that are not a match. This request is to selectively pull only those contacts that match the specific field data requested.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  9 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clone/Duplicate Information Between Sites & Subaccounts

Provide functionality to clone items from one account to another. This will cover data from a Sandbox account to a Production account, as well as between subaccounts in a Multi-Brand.

The following has been included in the ticket to Engineering:
    a) Fields
    b) Lists
    c) Messages
    d) Templates
    e) Workflows

Please note that this function would allow copying of the item itself, but not the data within the item. For example, a list but not the contains contained within. Or a field, but not a subscriber's value for that field. This is not intended to be a way to duplicate…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the master ticket for several merged ideas relating to cloning data from one Bronto account to another. Please review the updated summary and advise if you have any questions or concerns. At this time the ticket has been submitted and escalated within Engineering, and I will keep this master record updated as new information is available.

10. Add Additional Contact History Logging

It would be useful if manual entries could be added to the contact's history log (via API especially) to act as "notes". This could be used to track the source and/or reasoning of changes to the contact.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mobile Friendly Webforms

make webforms mobile friendly or have a way to create them

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  26 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. email overlay section of email reports printable

In the email reports, under the "clicks" tab, there is a email overlay report which labels clicks on the actual HTML Emails. The window this report is in was previously expandable. I suggest bronto make this report more printer friendly by either allowing the window to once again be expanded, or making a printable version of the entire email overlay report.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. iPhone App

A Customer would like to request that an Iphone app be made available for managing their Bronto account.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow access to Message and Delivery reports from the Reporting tab

To view Message or Delivery Reports, you must first go to the messages tab, find the message, then click to view the report. It would be intuitive if you could go to the Reports Tab and click "Message Reports" and then choose a message.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More info on which webform a contact signed up from

In our reporting, I see we can view overall contact growth. Is there a way to report contact growth by location of opt-in? We have a sign-up page as well as a check box in our checkout process. I'd like to see how they are performing and wanted to see if there was a way I could get this information from you.

-----------------

Ideally, we would offer segmentation on this and the information would be exportable.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  8 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base