Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to save or lock send setting so someone else can review

I wish there was a way to save or lock the send settings so someone else can double check easily. It's important for someone else to review the selected audience and send time, along with other settings. If there are errors, there should also be the ability to unlock and save by the other person to make corrections.

I used an ESP that's over 20 years old, and it had this feature. Other ESPs had this feature as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug when remailing

I found a bug when Remailing an Date based A/B test.

We want to test what days are better for emailing Tue or Thu and then remail on Sunday. When setting up the remail date, I select 5 days and the interface shows me that the remail will go out on Sunday...which must be based off of the first send on Tuesday. After submitting, the remail is then set up for the following Tuesday, which is 5 days after the final send.

Can you please fix this, it's confusing and incorrect.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tracking where a specific segment stands regarding Frequency Caps prior the send

There is, currently, no easy way to track where a specific segment stands regarding the frequency caps prior sending the email. A dashboard to track where you stand by segments, or an indication of how many of your contacts will actually receive the email you are about to send would be very handy.

We can see the total email sent to customers, but without being able to set up a time frame, it does not help to see where you stand on frequency cap, at a specific date.

Currently to try to bypass this issue some users have to manually…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Feature check size of mail before sending

Create feature to check before sending, what the size the mail is. Especially for Gmail to prevent that the email will be clipped in inbox.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove the requirement that you specify a campaign when sending a test

Right now you have to specify a campaign when sending a test, which seems like an extra step. It would be more efficient if you didn't have to select a campaign until you actually scheduled a real send.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The ability to edit a message schedule for delivery without having to cancel the entire send and redo it

I've run into this a lot: you create a message and schedule it. Then you need to change a segment, or you make a tweak to the creative, or anything other than change the time/day. You have to cancel the message and create the send all over again.

It would be GREAT if you could just edit the message/send and save it back into the que. Our previous ESP allowed that.. major time saver, especially when time is tight (which is just about always).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to chooose Total Revenue to determine the winner of an A/B test

Add Total Revenue as a choice in determining the winner of an A/B test. This is the single most important criteria for a promotional ecommerce email and it's missing from the list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Progress % of send with time and day optimization.

Let us see for example 68% complete or 32% remaining once a campaign scheduled with time and/or day optimization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit Date/Time of Outgoing Email Delivery

It would save a lot of time if we could change the send date/time of a scheduled email delivery without having to cancel the whole thing and set up a whole new send.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Push optimized emails to finish.

There are times, especially near the end of the month, where I would like to optimize an email for time of day and day of week, but I would like the email to finish sending in say 5 days rather than the full 7, regardless of when the optimized date and time are for the remaining contacts that have yet to receive the email. It would be ideal if I could optimize an email for the week, but then have the ability to force send the remaining emails at a given time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. forward to a friend customized email

We have an email that goes out to recent purchasers for 10% Off Your Next Purchase. We include a forward this discount to a friend button in the email. When the forwarded email is received, it is confusing to the recipient since the message was forwarded and not received through purchase.

We would like the ability to set up a custom forward to a friend, where we can choose another email that might read "Your friend fowarded a 10% discount!"

Is this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exclusion Options in Send Options

A percentage exclusion option in the send options allowing for the ability to create control groups for incremental testing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Assign Remails to Delivery Group at time of scheduling

When scheduling an email and assigning it to a delivery group it only assigns the original email send, not any associated remails that were also scheduled at the same time. If you choose to also send a remail of the message can those deliveries also be automatically added to the selected delivery groups.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A "real time" calculator in the scheduling messages process for final delivery size

When scheduling a message, and segmenting lists/segments we know very well how many emails will be sent (the number is calculated and appears on the left side). But when adding to that the excluded groups (which also have a total) I cannot get a final number of the group size; so I don't actually know how many emails I'm sending or what is the size of the delivery until the day after - until the message is done sending in essence. It would be great to have a real time calculator that tells you how many of the excluded contacts…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. pause delivery instead of force cancel

currently your only option when holding a delivery is to cancel and completely start over. We should have an option to pause or hold a delivery that has not started sending yet, then be able to unpause as needed or cancel if edits are needed. Sometimes my projects just get pushed out by an hour or so, and having to entirely reschedule is time consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add option to remail to recipients who didn't convert

We like to resend our mailings to recipients who didn't convert from the first send. Currently we only have the option to send to non-openers or non-clickers. Sending to non-openers really impacts our open rates.

It would be great to have an option in the drop down for non-converters or have the opportunity to upload a segment or list to send to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. show which segment a message is being sent to

When a campaign is scheduled to go to a segment (or multiple segments) it would be awesome if on the message view screen you displayed which segments it is scheduled to go to. Currently it just stated\s "1 Segment". It would be more helpful to see which segment in order to verify that it's scheduled to go to the correct segment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an exclude text box to exclude certain contacts from a list

For email testing, add a text box to exclude certain recipients. Ex: Say you know someone on a test list is out of office. It would be nice to add that email to an exclude list so they won't receive it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add day of week to the deliver_verify page

On the /mail/deliver/deliver_verify page, the date-and-time section doesn't include the day of the week. Having the day would be helpful for catching mistakes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base