Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deliveries tab

When I look at the performance of a specific transactional delivery in the deliveries tab there is a filter where I can look at a specific date. I just have to put the custom date in....but I found is that the dates didn't change. It shows all time deliveries instead of just for the date I selected. Support engineers confirmed that it will always show all deliveries. This is similar to the 'deliverability by domain' table under the deliverability tab where it will only ever show 'all time' data.

Why would there even be an option to filter dates then?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Information from Click Data

When viewing the Clicks tab of a Delivery Report, the option to know what customer(s) clicked through to a landing page would be amazing information to have. As we try to better segment our message sends, knowing what contacts engage with certain messages would be a huge help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mass export of all clicks

Would LOVE a report of all clicks of all emails to be able to export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix Delivery Group search to function like search elsewhere in the app

Searching with partial delivery group names does not return results of delivery groups with those names.

Apparently the search functionality here is "starting with" for search terms but no where near the search interface does it indicate this. We have hundreds of groups so this is not helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products along with the associated eMails are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. IP Address

It would be great to display subscribers IP address as a field in reporting.
    We already have the GeoIP data, but if we could drill down to capture the IP address, we could better our reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Heat Map Metrics for Mobile Versions of Messages

Be able to see heat map metrics for the mobile email versions of messages. Email content is usually a bit different for mobile versions of emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make a report for dynamic subject lines

I would like to be able to see who gets what subject line when I send a dynamic subject line. I would also like to see which performs better. It's odd that this doesn't exist already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Test delivery reporting - show user who sent the message and list info

We have 80+ Bronto users to manage and we'd like to know the exact users who sent test messages, and which proofing list the test message was sent to without having to export a delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers all in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field.

The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field. The cursor flashes in the name field but then something else removes it. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Subscriber Reporting

Subscriber Reporting - a weekly report that can be sent out, showing total subscribers, then breaking down to total unsubs and total net new subscribers. This would be so beneficial to see the health of our list size and the rate it is growing (or decreasing).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Impact of Frequency Cap Reports

I would love for a way to quickly pull the impact of frequency caps on an email send. It would be so helpful in helping my marketers understand how much overlap is on our list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. daily revenue

I find it hard to believe that a system like Bronto, cannot pull together a widget for daily revenue reporting. it is pretty time consuming to go back and manually tally it up each day. Definitely, something that should be added in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. split unique conversions vs. total orders revenue in message reports

When looking at the conversions tab in the message report, I want to see the total revenue for unique conversions, not total orders overall. The report isn't accurate as it's recording total revenue from future orders that haven't come direct from that email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Group Performance Report

We run collaborative contests with other brands for email acquisition and would love to be able to report on a group of contacts.

For example, let's say we ran a contest with Test Brand and generate 4,000 contacts that we import into Bronto. I would love to know how those contacts perform over time; open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, revenue, etc). To do that now, I'd have to add them to a list and send to each specific contest list individually.

Ultimately, we want to know if it was worth running that promotion with Test Brand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add day broken out to a Comparison Report download

It would be great to see the comparison report with each day broken out. Right now only shows a consolidated data. I can see a the report with each day broken out when enter to a message and export all data time. Can you imagine to enter to an each message (which are a lot) and then export the data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support minute granularity in open metric report

Delivery and message reports currently include a graph that displays opens by hour. This results in an open at 09:50 being grouped with opens at 0900, despite being closer to an open at 1000. I would like to see more granularity in this report, such as grouping into 15-minute increments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export all segment data into .xls or .csv

I'd like to be able to export segment metrics for a single or series of emails. The current process of clicking in and out of each segment is ridiculously inefficient for software designed to save time. The data's all there, but it's all tucked away in different pockets so I have to manually find each piece of data and manually transcribe it to a master spreadsheet so we can analyze segments. Incredibly inefficient. Make it easier to gather data on segments...that's the whole reason we use your EMS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base