Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Special Tags in Workflow Change Contact Field

I'd like to update a contact field with the current timestamp instead of fixed text. Used %%!utctimestamp%% for "Value" but didn't work. :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Fields During Import

Certain consumer based ESPs allow you to create a filed in the importing process, to account for fields you may need to add and for faster importing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dynamic code

Add more possibilities to the dynamic code block: being able to create and modify variables, add calculations directly in the HTML.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Google Single Sign In

Google Single Sign In will improve security with Bronto as it does with Netsuite by allowing us to not give our users direct access via a username and password and instead require them to 2 factor into Google (which we do as we use Google apps for business).

This will also allow them to easily log into Bronto like they do with Netsuite.

Less passwords and less hassle. Just like when I signed up to even make this suggestion.

Almost all of our logins are now tied to Google Single Sign In so we are more secure and with easier…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products along with the associated eMails are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Schedule Dataloader on a time

Currently we have to break our data uploads into 2 file, uploading every hour for 5 hours. However as the time in the hour cannot be specified and keeps changing we are struggling to automate this process without causing the Data Loader to get "stuck"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hyperlink Overlay for Drag & Drop

Having the ability to drag and drop overlays over specific areas of a message with a designated link would be ideal. Currently, you can only link per container even though multiple products may be shown.

My previous experience with Mailchimp allowed this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep Order Field "Category", and add "Category ID"

We have 15+ categories and 9+ languages right now. Using our category names in a workflow would require 135 decision points, and break with category renaming. To minimize nodes and future proof, it makes better sense to use category ID, but then we'd lose the benefit of passing the category name in a message or more readability while viewing the order data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. scheduled list exports

Looking for functionality that would allow scheduled exports of a list. We have a list with physical addresses that is to receive a catalog and we have to review this list weekly, and would like to be able to schedule an automatic export to a consistent time frame.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Image, Button, and Container Overlay

It would be nice to have more flexibility with designing in the drag and drop message editor. One key feature would be overlays. By this, I mean allowing image overlay. It would be nice if, for example, I upload an image and then want to put a button on top of that image. Or even one image on top of another. I recently ran into a problem with one of my designs. I was making a banner image and wanted to have two buttons on the same image (buttons to be designed by graphic designers and not taken from message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IP Address

It would be great to display subscribers IP address as a field in reporting.
    We already have the GeoIP data, but if we could drill down to capture the IP address, we could better our reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tagging

Tagging contacts and being able to use it via automations would be really nice vs having to create multiple fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Segment For First Time Purchase Of Item

There's not a way to set the criteria to detect a purchase and also to have it check to see that they haven't purchased the product before. I want to set up a workflow that is triggered by the first purchase of a product(s). The segment will have to determine that the item was not purchased before. This is pretty basic relational database functionality. Not sure why you can't do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. outlook

Button element (among other things) turn out quite poorly in our EmailonAcid tests for Outlook clients. We understand that Outlook rendering is not optimal using Bronto, but the rendering for the Button elements is quite unacceptable without any/little top and bottom spacing applied to the buttons, also no border radius is applied in major Outlook clients (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016). See image/example attached. Would it be possible to research any solutions/Outlook fixes for the Button element?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Back in stock and/or Low stock trigger tied to Browse data

Utilize browse data to trigger back in stock and/or low stock triggers. This is ideal for a sense of urgency when replenishment isn't an issue for non-consumable products. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Page/URL Abandonment Trigger

Hi there! Sounds like we can only trigger based on a specific product being abandoned, but we need the ability to fire a trigger based on a page/URL abandoned. This is available through other tools, but I would prefer all our triggers lived in Bronto for a seamless experience. Thanks!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Product Category & Page Abandonment Trigger

Hi there! Sounds like we can only trigger based on a specific product being abandoned, but we need the ability to fire a trigger based on a page or product category abandoned. This is available through other tools, but I would prefer all our triggers lived in Bronto for a seamless experience. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Heat Map Metrics for Mobile Versions of Messages

Be able to see heat map metrics for the mobile email versions of messages. Email content is usually a bit different for mobile versions of emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a report for dynamic subject lines

I would like to be able to see who gets what subject line when I send a dynamic subject line. I would also like to see which performs better. It's odd that this doesn't exist already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bulk Export Consent Reports

I would really like to be able to bulk export consent reports from a specific list. I see you can do it for individual contacts, so I find it odd that I can't export a list. Please make this available!! It's frustrating that this information is available, but I can't quickly export it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base