Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report that shows what products are purchased

To be able to filter out what URLs were included and the product that was purchased in a csv file that you can aggregate. So "in the last month here is all of the URLs that went out - and for each unique URL display the category or URL of product that contact ultimately purchased" instead of having to filter into each individual message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See heat maps on triggered messages

Anything done through the workflow doesn't come through the deliveries.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Segment Reporting - Growth, Loss, etc

I know you have said you completed this on Idea (http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2197673-segment-metrics-growth-loss-revenue-engagemen), but it isn't complete.

I have created a segment of "Non-Engaged Contacts" that haven't opened, clicked or purchased on 6 months. I am using that segment to remove contacts from our weekly emails and only sending to those contacts 2 or 3 times a year. Having reporting on the growth / loss of contacts on that list would be great. I am also not getting any reporting on them since I'm not specifically sending to that list. I am more or less excluding those contacts.

Is there…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. better segment reporting

Include segment size reporting and other reporting similar to the reporting on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. unsubscribe

Many companies are now starting to offer a blended "Unsubscribe" page which offers a combination of "Manage Preferences" and "Unsubscribe" as a single landing page experience. The benefit as a marketer is that when people click "Unsubscribe" link I want to be able to allow them to first choose their frequency before clicking on the "unsubscribe" option.

Screenshot attached of how West Elm does this.. it's very nicely done.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Require Approval for a Scheduled Send

Currently, a message requires approval before sending, but the the scheduling itself does not require approval.

This means that once a message is approved, if a user then reschedules the email, and messes it up - like sending to the wrong list, or sending at the wrong time - then that goes through.

So it would be great to have an approval process for the sends themselves in order to have someone double-check whether everything is correct with the list selection, time, and sender information before it goes out.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Countdown Timer

It would be nice to have a prebuilt tool that can create countdown timers for us to drag and drop into our messages.

This article at Litmus offers a solution, which, in theory could be set up as an element in the new message builder.

https://litmus.com/community/learning/27-how-to-add-a-countdown-timer-to-your-email

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. See the user's Cart contents

I think it would be useful to see a list of emails that are active within the abandon cart workflow, and see each user's cart contents. This would be helpful with customer support cases (when someone asks about a product, but might not refer to it in their email).

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Frequency Cap: Prioritize Workflows before other e-mails

As I am creating more and more workflows, I do not want to spam our contacts. In order to avoid that, I need to create a frequency cap. Since we are sending out 3-4 newsletters to all of our contacs each week, there is a big possibility that the standard e-mail comes before the workflow e-mail. I would love if we somehow could make workflow e-mails always be first priority in a frequency cap.

Example:
    - A contact is in a workflow and will recieve an e-mail on monday at 09 PM.

- On the same day, we send out…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better Search

Allow/recognize wildcards or boolean terms in "Contains Search" specifically in All Deliveries.

Search responds to "whole words," but not breaks at non-alphabetic characters. Trying to use a simple code for types of campaigns with alpha's and underscores and Bronto's current search brings back irrelevant results.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Workflow trigger on Radio Button change of any kind

currently it seems the trigger requires me to specify the new value of the radio button for the trigger to be effective. In some cases it would be much easier for workflow creation and maintenance if the trigger simply checked for the field value was changed and then I can check all situations in a single workflow. I think it is true for all field values that often times I would like to have any change to a particular field trigger the workflow so you might go in that direction but it is especially frustrating for check boxes and radio…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. sort message views on 'revenue', 'transactions' etc.

I've seen similar ideas posted, but this is a quick and easy way to see what's working the best. Really surprising that it's not here. For example, if I have a folder for Clearance emails - instead of digging into the delivery groups, I could quickly see which one performs the best on the basic revenue metrics.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Minify Recommendations Markup

In order to use rec premium we're required to use the WYSIWYG. When using the Using the WYSIWYG we do not have control over the code.

Large loops, or using multiple loops increases the amount of markup drastically. Our messages are being clipped because of this reason.

If we're not able to access this markup, or use cart loops in html editing, please minify the markup on your back-end.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the Stop Data Loader Job function

Our hourly data loader process becomes stuck on occasion. It takes a day or more to get support to escalate to engineering to un-stick the process. This is frequent. We would like the existing Stop Running Import to un-stick the process. This would allow us to self-fix stuck jobs otherwise the backlog of import files is intolerable after lengthy outages..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. gzipping.

This should go without saying but you should consider gzipping all outgoing js and css files that are being pushed to the clients/customers machines via your tracking and other app includes such as …s/b.min.js in js.bronto.com. By not gzipping at the load balancer or IIS/Apache level you are adding weight to what is already bloated web pages and are called out by Google in their lighthouse report amongst other synthetic testing tools.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Advance contact growth reporting options/dashboard

Add advance options and or dashboard to contact growth reporting such as new signups from optin sources, contact loss with past number of day and average percentage of list growth or loss!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need a way to Test Cart Loops

I'm creating a workflow for Review Solicitation that will be triggered 3 weeks after purchase. There is no easy way to test that it works properly and brings the cart information in correctly.

Having a way to select an order to test on would be great. For example, send a test message with order content from Order# 12345678 to a specific email address.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to add unique source keys to links in recommendations premium

One of our biggest sticking points for not moving forward with using the premium recommendations is that we rely heavily on our own unique source keys for tracking and attributing our email conversion in our order system. If we could add our own unique source keys so we track sales outside of Bronto we would be on board to sign up in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base