Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove Persado button from Subject line box

Please remove Persado button from Subject field. The end of subject text is hidden because of it. Not user friendly at all. Move it just outside the box and it will be perfectly fine.
    Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Send bulk transactional emails without workflow

Ability to send bulk or one-off transactional emails without also creating a full workflow. Thank you.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Move the Calendar link to the top, left hand navigation bar under the Messages tab. This allows users to immediately access the Calendar.

Move the Calendar link to the top, left hand navigation bar under the Messages tab. This allows users to immediately access the Calendar to ensure emails were scheduled to launch on the correct dates and times. Otherwise additional clicks are needed to access the Calendar after scheduling an email. Could potentially eliminate hundreds, if not thousands, of additional clicks through the course of a year.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Allow all users within an organization to see all support tickets

It would be helpful for all users in our organization to see each others support tickets so we are not re-creating the wheel and asking the same questions. Also, it would allow other users to add details or update tickets and provide a running log of all issues within our organization.

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Drag and Drop filters. Date added etc.

Currently within the MoxieManager drag and drop, the left column has the fields; Public, Favourite, History and Uploaded. However no abliilty to filter the uploaded by newest added etc. meaning when creating a large email with many images, you have to constantly navigate the folders.

It would be great to be able too filter by date added etc, allowing quick access to the most recent uploads for quck building of emails.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • "Subject" and "Date Sent" shown in "Messages" Page

At this time I have to open each individual email to view the subject and sent time under the messages tab. I want to add those to my dashboard there so I can export them. Right now I can only see the email name and date last edited.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Average Open & Click Rates by Industry

It would be helpful to see how my client stacks up against Bronto's other clients in the same industry. For example, my client is in the food service industry and based on Bronto's other clients that are also in the food service industry, it would be helpful to see if their open rates and click rates are similar to the averages from other food service industry clients.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Message specific parameters in the URL

Ability to specify a message specific URL parameter.

A use case will be to append utm_nooverride=1 to the url to allow Google Analytics to attribute traffic correctly by not creating new sessions for transactional emails.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Cleaning Contacts without adding onboarding group

The "clean contacts" functionality includes onboarding contacts as well. Ideally, these numbers would reflect the number of contacts who were sent the last X emails and did not open, not just did not open, which would include newly added contacts.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • I would like to be able to set up the Browse Recovery Email by having the product appear next to each other in 3 different columns

I would like to be able to set up our Browser Recovery Email by having the products appear next to each other in 3 separate columns instead of them stacking on top of each other going down the page. See attached mockup

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing due to no response to follow up questions, nor additional interest shown. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to add a comment to the ticket at any time.

Thanks for your understanding.
                        Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Expanding the SCA service for more customer engagement

It would be cool if shopping cart abandonment could be expanded to support other types of abandonments. For me, it would be cool to have a feature that works almost exactly like the current shopping cart abandonment system, except that it would track abandoned wishlists. This way, when the user hasn't touch their wishlists is X amount of time, they would be sent an email notifying them that they've left things in their wishlist.

This could be expanded even futher than the wishlist scenario handling page abandonments or site abadonments. We could do things like: this user hasn't visited my…

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Data Loader delete contacts

Currently, with DL you cannot delete contacts (but you *can* delete orders).
                          Would be nice to be able to use DL to delete contacts, and yes, if a contact is delete it would/should cascade.

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Leslie,

Data Loader does offer a Delete option, within the Import Contacts job type.

When setting up your import, navigate to the Configuration tab and open the General section. One of the options is Import Action, and the choices are Add, Delete, Update, Add & Update.

If this is not working as expected I would recommend reaching out to our Support Department for assistance.

Thanks so much!
                            Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transaction, as well as an option to expedite the request

Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transactional, as well as an option to expedite the request and provide documentation to support the reason why this message would qualify as transactional.

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow a dropdown field to be hidden within webform with a pre-selected entry

Allow the ability to select a default for a dropdown field within the webform instead of selecting the default at the field creation/manage level. We have the same field across multiple forms and the default needs to be different for many forms

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Add the ability to workflow node ‘Email Activity’ to check for email BEFORE reaching the node.

The current ‘Email Activity’ node says “The contact was sent an email within 3 hours after reaching this node” (with certain options available). But it is always AFTER reaching the node.

Sometimes we want to divert contacts in a workflow based on recent activity. Instead of getting to a node and then waiting hours/days to see if a particular email is opened (sent, clicked, etc.). The current email activity node is little more than a delay since the contacts sits on that waiting a set amount of time or until the event happens.

If someone opened or clicked a particular…

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Pop-up issues with saving

When switching back and forth between Bronto sites, certain Apps (e.g. Pop-up manager) have issues like images not saving due to the use of cookies. Workaround involves using incognito mode or two different browsers.

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Remail

When a Remail is listed as an outgoing send, I would like to see it show with the new subject line as opposed to the subject line assigned to the original send. Going in and seeing the Remail listed with the original subject leaves a margin of error in which perhaps we forgot to add that new subject for the Remail, but perhaps we didn't. There's no way to check, so we have to cancel the entire delivery and redo it. This would be a handy update. Thanks!

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Permanent Link Assignment

It would be so nice to have the ability to assign all clickers from all emails, or all emails within a given delivery group, to specific lists based on their click behavior rather than having to do this on a per-message basis. For example, if we have several links that are routinely included in every email (header items, nav, social), and every time they're clicked, I'm going to want to add them to the same list, it would be terrific to be able to set this up once globally and then change it in a given message if needed/wanted (EG:…

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Custom tags for messages for use in links and custom analytics

We send different messages to recent buyers, prospects, buyers that haven't purchased in a while, and of course we have triggered and transnational. Sometimes we send to different segments within these groups. All is fine on Bronto, but for our own backend analytics and for IBM coremetrics, etc. it would be handy to create a tag like %%email_type%% or %%buyer_group%%. When the tags are created a default would be entered and then when a new message is created you could assign a value to the tag(s) that applies only for that email. They could maybe be set up similar to…

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Add Additional Throttling Options

Currently, message throttling is confirmed to 2 hour increments (2,4,6,8, etc). I would like the ability to send at an odd amount of hours (1,2,3,4,5,etc). For one hour - just because I'm sending a message immediately doesn't mean that I want ALL the emails to go out right now. If I want an email to go out between 3 and 4 but not 3 to 5, I don't currently have that option. And for longer spans, maybe I want to target 7 to 10 pm but I don't really want to send from 6 to 7 pm or 10 to…

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?
                                          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base