Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom Element libraries for Messages

As a developer, I want to create a library of reusable components and any user could build their own messages using these reusable elements.

Ultimately this user should be able to drag-drop these elements into the message. Then up date the copy, links, and images with out having to look at or touch html.

This is *sort of* achievable through content tags, but ultimately not friendly for folks who aren't familiar with html, or email html specifically

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new web layout

Not a huge fan of the new desktop layout. The side navigation really cuts into the message design area. Anyway to go back to old layout?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature check size of mail before sending

Create feature to check before sending, what the size the mail is. Especially for Gmail to prevent that the email will be clipped in inbox.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trigger workflow based on product feed changes

This would enable emails to be sent at the exact moment when new products has arrived in the e-com.

"Trigger workflow when X new products from BRAND is imported from feed".

Example, if a customer have signed up specifically for news from a certain brand, we could than leverage this to send an email when new products actually have arrived. Instead of keeping an eye manually when new products are added from specific brands. Talk about pro-active commerce!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Contact Level Email Performance Reporting

It would be AMAZINGLY helpful if we could build a segment or list of certain contacts and be able to see how those contacts perform. The only way of doing this currently is sending emails to that list specifically and waiting over time.

For example: we are an education supply company. We email based on role in education and subject. But a certain contact can be on multiple lists/segments. We have lab managers that are on a lab manager list, but also on college. Most of the time we email the college list. So we cannot show how all lab…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow custom analytics for different campaigns sent at the same time

Please add the ability to set up automatic custom analytics that are assigned to different campaigns. Currently, the only option is the tracking params get added to every email sent while those parameters are saved. This doesn't make sense for automated, workflow emails and for emails that are sent within hours of each other. We're not able to accurately track our links for workflow emails because the tracking is added to another email that is going out. And it is HUGE inconvenience to have to change the tracking several times a day and wait to schedule an evening email because…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. drag and drop images in message editor

how about having the file management tab accessible through the message editor so i can drag and drop images in contents/elements easily and quickly in the email?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. view html code in elements or containers

it'll be really good if we can view the html codes in any element especially text ones and text table so when there are parts we need to edit we can go in quickly and modify it. i find this would really be useful in longer text contents....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. make links title in email editor visible

when i add a link in my message through message editor there is a field for link title and so i fill it in for tracking. but when i go back again to check the link the link title is left blank. it doesn't show any indication of being filled at all so if i write something again and if it's different from the previous entry would that mean that link title will be overwritten?

it'll be good if the link title field entry is visible for checking and editing purposes as i will have no idea what it was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pop Up a/b split test report

I would love to be able to see a report on my Pop p Split test. Currently I am able to see how many people signed up through each one via creating lists. however, that does not show me how many people it showed to. While this works in a couple testing methods when I go to test showing the pop up on the first page people go to or the third I will need to know how many people the pop up on the third first first are shown. I would hope this could be something easily remedied.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field.

The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field. The cursor flashes in the name field but then something else removes it. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. option to add message's campaign as a value for UTM keys

I would like the option to use a message's campaign name as the value for either of the two Google Analytics parameters that Bronto allows users to configure themselves. Currently, campaign does not appear in the dropdown lists so therefore cannot be assigned.

As an alternative, if campaign was an option in Special Tags (for ex., %%!campaign_name%%), I could use Custom Analytics instead.

Thanks for considering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Test delivery reporting - show user who sent the message and list info

We have 80+ Bronto users to manage and we'd like to know the exact users who sent test messages, and which proofing list the test message was sent to without having to export a delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Accessibility Improvement - Bronto Pop-Up

It would be helpful to allow for a tab index on the submit button and close links for the Bronto Pop-Up app. The current configuration only allows for tabbing on input fields. Adding this feature would improve accessibility for the pop-up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Log a contact's list removal when they unsubscribe via the complaint process

On a contact history, there is no record of list removal if they unsubscribe via the complaint process. We lose all record of the lists they were previously a member of for tracking/troubleshooting purposes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Special Tags in Webforms

%%@[TEMPLATE] Content - Recommendations Loop%%

Along with other special tags should be allowed in Webforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search by API

Simple one: We would like to be able to search by API. Sometimes we have api's configured on our website and we need to find the originating list by searching it's API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Gmail Promotions Tab/Card support

Support for https image hosting. No-code required field entry (i.e. discount desc, discount code, start/end dates w/timezone etc.) that builds out and inserts the <script> code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SQL in workflow nodes for manual control of the data

Workflow nodes are limited. For example, today I need to (conditionally) copy the value from one contact field to another, but the nodes can't do it.

If a special workflow node allowed entry of free-text SQL, users could write whatever triggers, filters, or updates they need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to set a default contact

When previewing a message with fields, it would be nice if the default contact was able to be set, so that it didn't just appear as blank for all of our fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base