Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restricted access for hosting section

Restricted access for hosting section.

I have lost all my images twice. Support says that one of the users did it, but they don't have any log on that, and users say they didn't do anything. Great to have log too...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To be able to send to SMS keywords messages like Facebook and Twitter posts

Be able to send to SMS keywords in Regular Send area - and "autocreate messages" that are just like the Facebook and Twitter Post (subject line/URL)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow certain users to be restricted from using webforms and workflows, just like we can for lists, messaging, etc.

We currently can restrict access to lists, segments, messages, etc., but there is no restriction level for webforms and workflows. We very much need this to restrict users from editing this important systems!!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send out an email alert to admin users when a message is pending approval

Using the message approval feature, where one user has to get approval by an admin before a message can be sent, once the user finishes a message and marks it as needing review, an email alert be sent to all email addresses associated with an admin user (or admin user that the message-creator selects). Then the admin won't have to keep checking in the alerts in the Bronto UI and the sending of messages won't be unnecessarily delayed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. File Updates & Response Email Modification

I discussed with Eben Holt and it was suggested I post this here:

Not truly an API request, but this is regarding the HTTP Post list update method...

For the HTTP Post upload response emails Bronto sends to list admins, could we get the header recap of the processing results in the email? (not any specific records that were issues, just the header results?)...

It would be great to know from the email if there were any errors or if the post was a full success... Obviously we could login for more details if invalids/errors are reported in the recap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration

Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration. Throttle can be use during the resend automation send but not Optimized Time of Day, why

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add better agency level reporting for example if I quickly want to know across all my sub accounts which day I have the best open rate.

I get asked all the time by senior level managers questions like which subject lines got the best performance over the last 90 days or what was the best day to send an email over the last 90 days. They are not wanting stats from a sub account they want total stats, across all of our brands and sub accounts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manual Winner Picking for A/B Testing

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to review a/b tests for a partial send - ie 10% split. And then manually pick a winner.

I like to look at all the stats, not just one that is automated.

Mail chimp allows me to do this and i think it's a great feature! :)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add additional quick remail options

We'd like to see more "quick remail" options in your send area. Right now, we're limited to just remailing to non-openers, or opened but not clicked, or clicked but not converted. We'd like to be able to target MORE than just one of those options - for example, let us send a remail to all non-openers AND let us also remail (set up at the same time) to those that have not clicked and/or converted.... or one or the other. In other words, make the radio buttons and drop down options a bit more customizable for your client, rather than…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Scrollable Webform

It would be extremely helpful if you would incorporate windows scrolling functionality within the webforms design page. If the user is creating a webform that is lengthy, it is extremely difficult to grab the field from the scrollable list on the left and drag it to the correct location within your webform. The webform should be scrollable exactly in the same manner as the field list is scrollable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time stamp on announcements and news

Add a time stamp to Announcements and News in the Home Dashboard, especially for application issues. "issues will be resolved within the next 2 hours." means nothing if I don't know when the post was made.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More granularity on user permissions.

Similar to user permissions under who can edit specific messages, I would like to see a similar method for who can edit specific templates. Especially around transactional message templates.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add internal 'notes' field to email messages

It would be helpful to have an area in an email message where we can write notes about the it. For example, if we upload an email two weeks prior to it actually being scheduled, we could add a note that says "Remember to update the fourth product link before sending" or "This message will be A/B split-tested with Message XYZ."

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a "contains"/"does not contain" in dynamic content logic

Add a "field contains"/"field does not contain" rule to the dynamic content editor.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Segment based on social sharing stats

I'd like to be able to build a segment based on social sharing stats

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow comma-separated values for segment search

Using a range for zip codes isn't precise enough. Pasting a comma separated value list or importing an XML to the rule logic would help. The goal would be to create segments for each of the shipping zones from our warehouse to custom message customers of when our shipping cutoff dates and times are for their specific mailing address for the holiday season. GeoIP is not exact enough either.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  12 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Additional Columns to All Messages Page

Add the following columns to the All Messages page:
    * Last Delivery Date
    * Last Edited Date (which does NOT include the last send date)
    * Date Created
    * Bounce Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)
    * Unsubscribe Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)

** This is a MERGED master ticket after combining several requests looking for additional information on the All Messages page. If you'd like to see something that is not already listed above, please comment on this ticket and I will follow up.

Thank you! Jocelyn @ Bronto

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  8 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. enable access restrictions to limit which users can post to Facebook and Twitter. Much like lists.

Currently it appears any one of our 30 users can create and post messages to our linked Facebook and Twitter accounts. I'd suggest a permission setting much like for lists.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base