Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Frequency cap calculator

With no current function or tool to support the tracking of frequency cap breaches, it would be very useful to have a simple calculator that would help you manually work out when a cap will lift for a given segment.

This could be housed in the delivery report, or even as a separate tool,
    and would show the given time periods following the send (e.g. 30 days).

It can be uncertain, given this is based on hours - and our accounts can function in different time zones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to edit webforms with raw HTML/external stylesheet rather than drag-and-drop content blocks

The ability to edit webforms with raw HTML while referencing it with an external stylesheet (similar to a web page) instead of needing to use the default content blocks and modifying the existing stylesheet would be awesome.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expand "Delay Options" - No Send on Weekends

We have an outbound sales program that we mirror sales rep activities with marketing emails on alternate schedules. One key feature that is missing from the workflow we had designed is the inability to remove weekends from the program. Our sales reps do not work on weekends, and the workflow as built cannot mirror the the sales rep schedule due to that fact.

I am just looking for an exclude weekends function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mass export of all clicks

Would LOVE a report of all clicks of all emails to be able to export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a "Modified When" segment option instead of "Last modified".

I saw somebody else thought of this idea, and it was declined. I don't know why it was declined. I'd love to be able to have the option to better know our customers and when they modify their info, not when they "last modified".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have the option to segment when contacts were added to a specific list

I would REALLY like being able to segment when contacts were added to a list. Instead I just see the growth and who is on the list. I want to know WHEN they were added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix Delivery Group search to function like search elsewhere in the app

Searching with partial delivery group names does not return results of delivery groups with those names.

Apparently the search functionality here is "starting with" for search terms but no where near the search interface does it indicate this. We have hundreds of groups so this is not helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great if you could easily copy complete content tag from one account to another by using clipboard or URL.

It would be great if you could easily copy complete content tag from one account to another. The copy function would create an exact copy of the content tag. The design and styling settings would be copied as well.

The mechanism for copying could be one of the following:

1. Bronto asks login info of another account and if you know it, the content tag would be copied automatically.

2. Bronto could provide an URL that would be used to transform the content tag to another account in the same way as Google Analytics reports can be copied.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New trigger "Order is Delivered"

Just like how the "Order is Shipped" node is triggered, have one that exists for "Order is Delivered". Many systems are now able to determine if an order has been delivered via integrations with postal/courier services. This allows for more accurate post-purchase marketing by accommodating for delivery delays and failures.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase hosting limit

I've used 8+ ESPs and have never run into such a small hosting limit (100mb). Is there a way to increase? 100mb ran out for us in barely a month.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Back in stock and/or Low stock trigger tied to Browse data

Utilize browse data to trigger back in stock and/or low stock triggers. This is ideal for a sense of urgency when replenishment isn't an issue for non-consumable products. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Special Tags in Workflow Change Contact Field

I'd like to update a contact field with the current timestamp instead of fixed text. Used %%!utctimestamp%% for "Value" but didn't work. :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding Fields During Import

Certain consumer based ESPs allow you to create a filed in the importing process, to account for fields you may need to add and for faster importing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. dynamic code

Add more possibilities to the dynamic code block: being able to create and modify variables, add calculations directly in the HTML.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make a container within a container

As i'm creating email template using the message editor i find it really difficult that i can't add a container within a container. i.e.. if i wanted to have my main block in 1 column container to have a paragraph then within that have a 2 column content so when i reposition it and drag it it is in 1 container and not separately if i want to create blocks of contents. this would really good for long contents and just ease of access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. drop content tags in the email

currently when in message editor i can drag and drop blocks in the content tag section to create a content tag but if i want to insert a content tag in the email it always goes on top and it's most difficult when i have a lot of containers in my content tag and if i want it to position somewhere down at the bottom of my email i have to drag each individual container from the content tag, it separates it so looses the point of my multiple-container content blocks.

So please can i suggest an ability to drop…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Google Single Sign In

Google Single Sign In will improve security with Bronto as it does with Netsuite by allowing us to not give our users direct access via a username and password and instead require them to 2 factor into Google (which we do as we use Google apps for business).

This will also allow them to easily log into Bronto like they do with Netsuite.

Less passwords and less hassle. Just like when I signed up to even make this suggestion.

Almost all of our logins are now tied to Google Single Sign In so we are more secure and with easier…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products along with the associated eMails are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to create your own workflow templates

We would like the ability to create our own workflow templates and save them in the Workflow Templates screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Schedule Dataloader on a time

Currently we have to break our data uploads into 2 file, uploading every hour for 5 hours. However as the time in the hour cannot be specified and keeps changing we are struggling to automate this process without causing the Data Loader to get "stuck"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base