Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All Messages list: add "approved for transactional" as an available display column

Add "approved for transactional" as an available display column so that we don't have to click into detail to find out the status

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. live chat: allow any character in initial question

Please allow any character to be used in the initial question of a Live Chat session. I often copy/paste an error message that contains disallowed characters - it is inconvenient to be forced to manipulate the error message just to start a live chat session.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. alphabetizing recommendations in the dropdown within email editor

alphabetizing recommendations in the dropdown within email editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wild card in contact search

Please allow a wild card in the contact search screen. For example, I would like to search for me*@test.com where the * would match anything. Simple * would be sufficient, regular expression would be even better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "All Contacts" count column to Lists screen

The "Lists" screen (https://app.bronto.com/mail/list/lists/) has a column for Active Contacts, but some of the lists I work with include contacts that have a different status, e.g. "unconfirmed" and I need to be able to see those on the Lists screen. Please add a column(s) that will show a count of all contacts regardless of status, and/or for each individual status.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deliveries tab

When I look at the performance of a specific transactional delivery in the deliveries tab there is a filter where I can look at a specific date. I just have to put the custom date in....but I found is that the dates didn't change. It shows all time deliveries instead of just for the date I selected. Support engineers confirmed that it will always show all deliveries. This is similar to the 'deliverability by domain' table under the deliverability tab where it will only ever show 'all time' data.

Why would there even be an option to filter dates then?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Contact Information from Click Data

When viewing the Clicks tab of a Delivery Report, the option to know what customer(s) clicked through to a landing page would be amazing information to have. As we try to better segment our message sends, knowing what contacts engage with certain messages would be a huge help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding over 20 domains to the integration. Right now you, 20 is the limit.

There shouldn't be a limit to the amount of domains in the integration lists. 20 is a really low number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tie multiple email addresses to a contact to account for all conversions

Currently, aside from the email performance report, Bronto only captures conversions that were made from the same email address that the original message was sent to. So, if a contact uses a different email address to place an order, the order is not reflected in a segment built to pull all conversions from a specific message. We remail promotional messages to all contacts who haven't converted (not just those who've clicked but haven't converted as the remail send feature allows for) and use segments to do so, but there are always contacts missing due to converting via a new email…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Value Look-up Node

Workflow filter to assign a value from a field look-up, so you can pass the value to a change node.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Attachments in emails

We would love to be able to add attachments to emails (for example PDF). We would use this for transactional emails, for example invoices or a PDF with terms and conditions.

For personal documents, such as invoices, we'd rather send the invoice as an attachment than linking to it for security reasons.

At the moment we do not send a part of our transactional emails through Bronto, as we cannot add attachments.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. API: Which email a contact unsubscribed from

Currently, there is no way in the API to capture, for a contact, when they unsubscribe, which email it was from.

This is crucial information for us and are unsure why this report data is not available in the API!!

Please add as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email Capture Point Exclusion

The scraper powered by Browse Recovery and the New Order Service have a substantial flaw in that they intercept our marketing sign up inputs and add contacts as transactional.

The general idea of these scrapers is to be all encompassing so as to not miss an email being entered in various inputs on our site. We've setup a bunch of capture points based on various tag attributes(id, name, input type). We catch ourselves between two options:

A. Find and determine every single unique capture point and assign it a unique id on our site. This kind of defeats the purpose…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. MD5 Suppression Files

Hello! I have a client that prefers to use MD5 suppression lists. This is an excellent idea for privacy protection, since I couldn't steal his contacts easily because they are encrypted.

Could we add MD5 suppression options to Bronto?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Track links to Bronto webforms

We would like to see a way to track link clicks to webforms. For example, the unsubscribe link in the footer of an email cannot be tracked if linked to a webform %%unsubscribe%%.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Node - Timeframe

We need to be able to restrict recurring emails to send only on weekdays, during specific timeframe (with times local to customers), and restrict other days like holidays. Currently we have to build all of this on our end, so it really limits the effectiveness of Bronto for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More Detailed Audit Log

Need audit logs detailing all changes made to messages, workflows, etc. along with the user and time stamp, and the ability to revert back to previous versions. Really hard to determine how what we thought we did may have changed. Also, very useful for a team of people who all work in Bronto on same projects. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Workflow - Allow Changes on Active Workflows that will apply to all unprocessed Contacts

Allow Changes on Active Workflows that will apply to all unprocessed Contacts.

For instance, I changed the "delay" time to later in the day on a workflow I was working on. However, all contacts "active" on that node still processed. Yikes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Better categorization of GeoIP data

The current GeoIP system looks for the most-frequently used IP address over 14 days. For mobile, this is virtually useless.

Please add more flexibility such as ability to match on area (so if someone has opened via mobile all over a city, using different IP addresses, the city is still known). Also, please add regions (EU etc.) to the search.

That we can't segment by country except for people who use desktop is frustrating!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple date picker options for date fields

It would be great to have options for date pickers in the date fields section. There is currently the 1 date picker but it would be great to have a variety like a triple field drop down for month, date, year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base