Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deliveries tab

When I look at the performance of a specific transactional delivery in the deliveries tab there is a filter where I can look at a specific date. I just have to put the custom date in....but I found is that the dates didn't change. It shows all time deliveries instead of just for the date I selected. Support engineers confirmed that it will always show all deliveries. This is similar to the 'deliverability by domain' table under the deliverability tab where it will only ever show 'all time' data.

Why would there even be an option to filter dates then?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Information from Click Data

When viewing the Clicks tab of a Delivery Report, the option to know what customer(s) clicked through to a landing page would be amazing information to have. As we try to better segment our message sends, knowing what contacts engage with certain messages would be a huge help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mass export of all clicks

Would LOVE a report of all clicks of all emails to be able to export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix Delivery Group search to function like search elsewhere in the app

Searching with partial delivery group names does not return results of delivery groups with those names.

Apparently the search functionality here is "starting with" for search terms but no where near the search interface does it indicate this. We have hundreds of groups so this is not helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products along with the associated eMails are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. IP Address

It would be great to display subscribers IP address as a field in reporting.
    We already have the GeoIP data, but if we could drill down to capture the IP address, we could better our reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Heat Map Metrics for Mobile Versions of Messages

Be able to see heat map metrics for the mobile email versions of messages. Email content is usually a bit different for mobile versions of emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers all in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make a report for dynamic subject lines

I would like to be able to see who gets what subject line when I send a dynamic subject line. I would also like to see which performs better. It's odd that this doesn't exist already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field.

The new layout removes the cursor focus from the new-delivery-group name field. The cursor flashes in the name field but then something else removes it. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Test delivery reporting - show user who sent the message and list info

We have 80+ Bronto users to manage and we'd like to know the exact users who sent test messages, and which proofing list the test message was sent to without having to export a delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More Robust Reporting

Ability to create reports and provide more in depth results when looking at various programs. There should be the ability to break down analytics by type of campaign, segmentation and various KPI's. Within Responsys, you have the ability to drag and drop the various options to build out your own customizable reports. Bronto should have something similar in nature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AB testing should include confidence intervals and margin of error

AB testing should include confidence intervals and margin of error. Numbers are meaningless without statistical significance. I'm actually shocked you don't do this (see Salesforce) for Champion testing...you can't call a winner if the sample size doesn't allow for a statistical winner because there's no accounting for anomalies that inevitably come up in any test. To test this theory we just ran an A/A test, with Bronto sending 7000 emails to one Bronto randomized segment and 7000 of the exact same email to another Bronto randomized segment. Bronto is saying email B was the winner because it had a few…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More customization with google analytics

Add the ability to edit utm_campaign within a message/campaign/delivery group. This doesn't work in the Custom Analytics, since we send for events and want to track all emails sent during a specific event with the same utm_campaign. There is no benefit for us, tracking wise, to have a different campaign utm for each email.

Or make "Delivery Group" an option in the dropdown or content tags.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. See heat maps on triggered messages

Anything done through the workflow doesn't come through the deliveries.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Segment Reporting - Growth, Loss, etc

I know you have said you completed this on Idea (http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2197673-segment-metrics-growth-loss-revenue-engagemen), but it isn't complete.

I have created a segment of "Non-Engaged Contacts" that haven't opened, clicked or purchased on 6 months. I am using that segment to remove contacts from our weekly emails and only sending to those contacts 2 or 3 times a year. Having reporting on the growth / loss of contacts on that list would be great. I am also not getting any reporting on them since I'm not specifically sending to that list. I am more or less excluding those contacts.

Is there…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. better segment reporting

Include segment size reporting and other reporting similar to the reporting on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an email frequency check report

I am looking to pull a report of the # of emails sent to contacts within a 24 window to check email frequency and see if we need to install frequency caps to prevent "contact fatigue".

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Aggregate Heatmap Data

Currently Bronto doesn't display aggregate data on the heat map when a message is the same, but split across multiple different segments. I'd like to be able to easily see visually what the total clicks are per link.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base