Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move the Calendar link to the top, left hand navigation bar under the Messages tab. This allows users to immediately access the Calendar.

Move the Calendar link to the top, left hand navigation bar under the Messages tab. This allows users to immediately access the Calendar to ensure emails were scheduled to launch on the correct dates and times. Otherwise additional clicks are needed to access the Calendar after scheduling an email. Could potentially eliminate hundreds, if not thousands, of additional clicks through the course of a year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Subject" and "Date Sent" shown in "Messages" Page

At this time I have to open each individual email to view the subject and sent time under the messages tab. I want to add those to my dashboard there so I can export them. Right now I can only see the email name and date last edited.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Message specific parameters in the URL

Ability to specify a message specific URL parameter.

A use case will be to append utm_nooverride=1 to the url to allow Google Analytics to attribute traffic correctly by not creating new sessions for transactional emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transaction, as well as an option to expedite the request

Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transactional, as well as an option to expedite the request and provide documentation to support the reason why this message would qualify as transactional.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom tags for messages for use in links and custom analytics

We send different messages to recent buyers, prospects, buyers that haven't purchased in a while, and of course we have triggered and transnational. Sometimes we send to different segments within these groups. All is fine on Bronto, but for our own backend analytics and for IBM coremetrics, etc. it would be handy to create a tag like %%email_type%% or %%buyer_group%%. When the tags are created a default would be entered and then when a new message is created you could assign a value to the tag(s) that applies only for that email. They could maybe be set up similar to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sample variable data for testing please

Have some sample data that can be used in the previews. Right now it's hard to see what the emails will look like. Just one value for each var, and a few for looping vars would be pretty awesome

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support Alt Text in Outlook!

Bronto's emails do not show alt text when viewed in Outlook. We were told by Bronto Support that this is an Outlook problem, which it is not, because we can see alt text when receiving emails from other providers, including ExactTarget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move between messages more fluidly

It takes a lot of clicks to get from one message to another right now. I'd suggest that while the user is on a message page, you have a drop-down menu below the main navigation tabs where you can switch back and forth between recent messages in that account. This would help with comparing past design, layout, reporting, etc.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base