Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Page/URL Abandonment Trigger

Hi there! Sounds like we can only trigger based on a specific product being abandoned, but we need the ability to fire a trigger based on a page/URL abandoned. This is available through other tools, but I would prefer all our triggers lived in Bronto for a seamless experience. Thanks!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attachments in emails

We would love to be able to add attachments to emails (for example PDF). We would use this for transactional emails, for example invoices or a PDF with terms and conditions.

For personal documents, such as invoices, we'd rather send the invoice as an attachment than linking to it for security reasons.

At the moment we do not send a part of our transactional emails through Bronto, as we cannot add attachments.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email Capture Point Exclusion

The scraper powered by Browse Recovery and the New Order Service have a substantial flaw in that they intercept our marketing sign up inputs and add contacts as transactional.

The general idea of these scrapers is to be all encompassing so as to not miss an email being entered in various inputs on our site. We've setup a bunch of capture points based on various tag attributes(id, name, input type). We catch ourselves between two options:

A. Find and determine every single unique capture point and assign it a unique id on our site. This kind of defeats the purpose…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The ability to edit webforms with raw HTML/external stylesheet rather than drag-and-drop content blocks

The ability to edit webforms with raw HTML while referencing it with an external stylesheet (similar to a web page) instead of needing to use the default content blocks and modifying the existing stylesheet would be awesome.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase hosting limit

I've used 8+ ESPs and have never run into such a small hosting limit (100mb). Is there a way to increase? 100mb ran out for us in barely a month.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Back in stock and/or Low stock trigger tied to Browse data

Utilize browse data to trigger back in stock and/or low stock triggers. This is ideal for a sense of urgency when replenishment isn't an issue for non-consumable products. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Special Tags in Workflow Change Contact Field

I'd like to update a contact field with the current timestamp instead of fixed text. Used %%!utctimestamp%% for "Value" but didn't work. :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding Fields During Import

Certain consumer based ESPs allow you to create a filed in the importing process, to account for fields you may need to add and for faster importing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. dynamic code

Add more possibilities to the dynamic code block: being able to create and modify variables, add calculations directly in the HTML.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. make a container within a container

As i'm creating email template using the message editor i find it really difficult that i can't add a container within a container. i.e.. if i wanted to have my main block in 1 column container to have a paragraph then within that have a 2 column content so when i reposition it and drag it it is in 1 container and not separately if i want to create blocks of contents. this would really good for long contents and just ease of access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Google Single Sign In

Google Single Sign In will improve security with Bronto as it does with Netsuite by allowing us to not give our users direct access via a username and password and instead require them to 2 factor into Google (which we do as we use Google apps for business).

This will also allow them to easily log into Bronto like they do with Netsuite.

Less passwords and less hassle. Just like when I signed up to even make this suggestion.

Almost all of our logins are now tied to Google Single Sign In so we are more secure and with easier…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

Add sku or product number to the download interface in Orders so I can discover which products along with the associated eMails are driving (or not driving) my revenue line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Schedule Dataloader on a time

Currently we have to break our data uploads into 2 file, uploading every hour for 5 hours. However as the time in the hour cannot be specified and keeps changing we are struggling to automate this process without causing the Data Loader to get "stuck"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to pull recently viewed items into an email like we can pull in a Recommendation Loop.

I want to pull recently viewed items into an email like we can pull in a Recommendation Loop.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hyperlink Overlay for Drag & Drop

Having the ability to drag and drop overlays over specific areas of a message with a designated link would be ideal. Currently, you can only link per container even though multiple products may be shown.

My previous experience with Mailchimp allowed this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Ability to Have Multiple Values for a Field Like Radio Buttons

When inserting a custom contact field on a webform, and choosing the "radio button" type, we are currently only able to allow 1 of the options from the list to be selected. Although a work-around for this could be to create a custom contact field for each option you might want to offer and then add them to the webform with their own checkbox - this is very time consuming. The ability to have multiple values for a field like radio buttons would be an extremely helpful feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keep Order Field "Category", and add "Category ID"

We have 15+ categories and 9+ languages right now. Using our category names in a workflow would require 135 decision points, and break with category renaming. To minimize nodes and future proof, it makes better sense to use category ID, but then we'd lose the benefit of passing the category name in a message or more readability while viewing the order data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. scheduled list exports

Looking for functionality that would allow scheduled exports of a list. We have a list with physical addresses that is to receive a catalog and we have to review this list weekly, and would like to be able to schedule an automatic export to a consistent time frame.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Subscriber Profiles to Be Merged

Updating a subscriber's email address isn't a problem and very easy to do... as long as their new email address hasn't already begun to get tracked by Bronto.

In my opinion it would be a far better option to allow subscriber profiles to be merged together when it's been identified that the customer behind the two email addresses is indeed the same customer.

Why wouldn't you want to be able to effectively merge these two collections of shopper and customer data into the same profile since they are indeed the same person?

As it is now, the "history" of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Image, Button, and Container Overlay

It would be nice to have more flexibility with designing in the drag and drop message editor. One key feature would be overlays. By this, I mean allowing image overlay. It would be nice if, for example, I upload an image and then want to put a button on top of that image. Or even one image on top of another. I recently ran into a problem with one of my designs. I was making a banner image and wanted to have two buttons on the same image (buttons to be designed by graphic designers and not taken from message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base