Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clone/Duplicate Information Between Sites & Subaccounts

Provide functionality to clone items from one account to another. This will cover data from a Sandbox account to a Production account, as well as between subaccounts in a Multi-Brand.

The following has been included in the ticket to Engineering:
    a) Fields
    b) Lists
    c) Messages
    d) Templates
    e) Workflows

Please note that this function would allow copying of the item itself, but not the data within the item. For example, a list but not the contains contained within. Or a field, but not a subscriber's value for that field. This is not intended to be a way to duplicate…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the master ticket for several merged ideas relating to cloning data from one Bronto account to another. Please review the updated summary and advise if you have any questions or concerns. At this time the ticket has been submitted and escalated within Engineering, and I will keep this master record updated as new information is available.

• Add Login Security to Multi-Brand Level User Accounts

Add Login, Password and Session security at Agency user level. This is available at the subaccount level but not on Agency accounts.

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Create a way to see subaccount allocations over time

Currently, we can only see a current snapshot of where all of our subaccounts stand in regards to using their account allocations. But, if a single account goes over their limit for even one day, we get billed, but are not told which subaccount went over their limit. We need a way to look at this data over time, even if it is in the form of a daily report emailed to me.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add Agency Contact Loss Rate Reports to Sub-Account Level

From the agency view, if I select a sub-account, I can see a handful of reports that can be viewed by day, week, month or year. One of the most useful is a Contact Loss Rate report that rolls up all the contact loss data. The problem is that there is nothing close to this that our clients can access. They can see unsubscribe rate, but they are limited to seeing it only by day, which is not very user friendly, and it doesn't show the whole picture of contact loss. Seems like it would make sense to make the…

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Auto email allocation

We currently have 5 sub accounts and when we get towards the end of our year it becomes a bigger and bigger juggling act shifting our allocations around. A feature that would automatically adjust our allocations in the event that one of our sub accounts runs out of usable emails would be great. Maybe a configurable number of emails that we could set up to auto transfer and account priorities so the system would know what account to transfer from.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Allow Manual Sort/Custom Flagging to Subaccount Menu

Our two brand names look similar in the account dropdown (i.e., they have similar initials and are about the same length). I'd like to have, e.g., a blue circle at the top whenever I'm in one and a red square at the top whenever I'm in another.

It wouldn't have to take up much space; it could take up just the height of the account dropdown and be positioned just to the right of it. It should be on a white background, so in a white square to the right of the dropdown.

Thoughts?

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Color Code Multi-Brand Sites

While the initial login screen for multi-brand accounts is a blue theme, each of the sub-brands themselves is the traditional green theme. Would be great to be able to color-code somehow to easily visually identify which account one is working in beyond just the top navigation drop-down menu.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Dashboard direct url link to subaccount

A way to bookmark dashboard pages "already in" a sub-account.

Example: I want to jump directly to the product import history (http://app.bronto.com/mail/product/transactions/) for a specific subaccount XYZ rather than needing to select the subaccount from a dropdown THEN pasting the URL

Desired:
                  * http://app.bronto.com/account-XYZ/mail/product/transactions/
                  * http://app.bronto.com/mail/product/transactions/?account=XYZ
                  * etc

re: support case 2631067

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Don't see your idea?
                  Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base