Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display opt-out numbers in addition to percentages on Delivery Comparison view

Currently, comparison view only displays percentages for contact loss, while individual message reporting displays both percentages and actual numbers. Since the percentages are generally very small (0.0%, 0.1%), they aren't very useful - but the numbers themselves are.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GeoIP report

Need an overall view of all contacts and by list of GeoIP. I know I can create segments based on GeoIP, don't need this for targeting purposes - for reporting purposes I need to know where contacts on each list are from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’ve submitted this ticket to the Product teams who handle both Contact data and Reporting elements. As I hear back more information on if this is possible, or when a new report may be available, I will keep this ticket updated. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

3. Show all advanced options for SMS sends in the delivery report

SMS Delivery reports do not show any advanced delivery options so that lists being sent messages are shown in the delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base