Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add day broken out to a Comparison Report download

It would be great to see the comparison report with each day broken out. Right now only shows a consolidated data. I can see a the report with each day broken out when enter to a message and export all data time. Can you imagine to enter to an each message (which are a lot) and then export the data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support minute granularity in open metric report

Delivery and message reports currently include a graph that displays opens by hour. This results in an open at 09:50 being grouped with opens at 0900, despite being closer to an open at 1000. I would like to see more granularity in this report, such as grouping into 15-minute increments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export all segment data into .xls or .csv

I'd like to be able to export segment metrics for a single or series of emails. The current process of clicking in and out of each segment is ridiculously inefficient for software designed to save time. The data's all there, but it's all tucked away in different pockets so I have to manually find each piece of data and manually transcribe it to a master spreadsheet so we can analyze segments. Incredibly inefficient. Make it easier to gather data on segments...that's the whole reason we use your EMS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to see when a messsage is cancelled and by who.

We would like the audit log to show if a message is cancelled, who cancelled it and when.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Request for unique UTML fields for containers in addition to message name

We currently sync our Bronto email campaigns with Google Analytics URL extensions.

For each email campaign, the message name is attached at the end of every link so that we can track campaign performance.

We'd like to have this kind of functionality at the container level, where we can give each container a unique name and have Bronto automatically add that name at the end of URLs [in addition to the campaign name] so that we can monitor the performance of each container/module.

We could do this manually but it wouldn't be ideal or time-efficient.

Is there a way to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. clicks by hour

When gauging the efficacy of creative/offer within an email I often use the click-to-open rate as a key indicator. One thing, however, that I am not able to determine is the overall impact on clicks/hour similar to how opens are broken out in delivery reports. I'm not sure why there is not a similar breakout for clicks? Is this on the roadmap at all? This would be a huge help in comparing current deliveries' real-time performance against comp periods to see how the email's clicks are trending.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the Labels feature to Delivery Groups

We have many Delivery Groups, some of which are more important to our daily work than others. Having the Labels feature (like Segments have) with a way to filter and see Delivery Groups with only a certain Label would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow custom logical delivery groups

Delivery groups are a great start but the current setup is limited. Having to manually add messages or deliveries makes useful comparisons difficult.

Adding dynamic delivery groups with conditional logic (a la the dynamic membership in "all marketing" and "all transactional" groups) would allow myriad options.

A few examples:

- deliveries sent during certain hours
    - deliveries sent on certain days
    - deliveries with a subject in a certain length range
    - deliveries with a subject containing certain words
    - deliveries that were time-optimized or were not
    - messages/deliveries that were sent from a certain workflow
    - deliveries that were…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tracking customer data, not based on sends but on all customer activity

Right now, when I view the reporting for a list or a segment, I can only see data based on the emails that group was sent. For example, 1 email was sent to Segment A last month. However, the members of Segment A could also be in Segment B or Segment C, which were each emailed 4 times last month. When I looked at Segment A, I only see the metrics for that 1 email. I want to know how these customers performed throughout the month, not just based on that 1 email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. better segment reporting

Include segment size reporting and other reporting similar to the reporting on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change Link Fixer Tool to work on individual links rather than as a search&replace

http://blog.bronto.com/product/introducing-link-repair-fix-link-time/

The Link Fixer tool mentioned in the above blog post is a life-saver, but I realized today that it is flawed. The Blog post would have you believe that what you are doing is changing individual links, when this is not true. What it is actually doing is doing a search&replace on the entire message and changing all instances of the "wrong" link with the "fixed" link.

This works great when you realize that you sent out an e-mail with a link that is just straight wrong... But not so much when you've sent an e-mail and accidentally left…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bulk Exporting

I would like to have an exporting system to provide stats for each message sent over a period of time, rather than stats on the entire month without specific data recorded for each message. The current workflow to do this is to navigate to the comparison reports tab and select each individual message to pull metrics on that message over a period of time. To find which messages have been sent and opened during a specific timeframe, we pull from google analytics. When over 100 messages are sent out to/opened by thousands of customers every month, this is a very…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Single report with metrics from all sub groups

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if there is a feature in Bronto by which I can export the performance metrics of all campaigns sent across all subgroups registered under a single user. Currently I'm able to view and export the metrics of a single campaign in a subgroup but it would be easier if there was a way to export the metrics of all campaigns sent across all accounts belonging to a user and within a particular date range.

Please let me know if this is possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show subject line for deliveries sent to a segment

Currently, when viewing the deliveries sent to a segment, it doesn't appear to be possible to see which subject line was assigned to which delivery (for an A/B test, for example). This makes reporting on differences in behavior difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Read, Scan, Glance Rates

It would be helpful to gain insight into how long an email was open regardless of a click. We have certain types of emails that we send that have high open rates, but very low click rates. Determining if a customer is reading through the email or just glancing and deleting would help us determine engagement beyond a click.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Detailed Contact Report Columns Match Across Multiple Sub-Accounts

On the Detailed Contact Report on Delivery Reports, have Columns match across Multiple sub-accounts.

We are trying to use this export to track conversion and each week I will be consolidating these to one excel doc for our data team.

I went to go do this for the first time this week and right at the end figured out this bug. >.<

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inlclude in delivery exports whether a send time was time-optimized

The export of the All Deliveries table does not include in the send date/time field whether the delivery was time-optimized. I've learned from Support that, despite the icon in the web app, that information is not available in any report. Please include it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create Recurring Reports with Dynamic Time frames, Last week advances as time goes on

Currently Recurring reports are the same timeframe that was saved when the recurrance was set up. Instead, if I set up a recurring report to deliver "last weeks" metrics, this report should advance the "last week" time period as time goes by, not send the same specific week of metrics of when the report was initially set up. Recurring reports should progress time periods with time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exporting Start Dates for Lists, Segments, and Workflows

We create lists and workflows for those lists but are unable to segment the date that someone was added to a specific list. We are only able to see the date that they were added to Bronto. In reporting we want to see when these email addresses were added to specific lists, segments and workflows. This will help us to know if after being targted with specific email they made purchases across any retailer platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Message Report: For "Unique Clicks Per Link" List the Actual Leads

In each "Message Report", under "Clicks", it would be great if you could see individual lead activity rather than having to create segments in order to gleam this information.

Maybe a link from "Unique Clicks Per Link" to a report showing the individual leads?

That'd be swell.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base