Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calculate the value of an email contact

I am trying to calculate the value of having an e-mail contact. In order to do that, I would need to see how much revenue is directly generated from e-mail marketing. If I export a list from Bronto right now, it will show all the revenue from each e-mail, regardless if the revenue was created from email marketing or other marketing.

If I could somehow be able to only look at revenue generated through newsletters, I would be able to calculate the value of an email contact. If I knew that number, I could have used it as an CPO…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Summaries for Messages, Dashboards

Summaries in the Messages and Dash - I'd like to be able to put in a custom date range - especially be able to put in a date range to compare against another date range (i.e. MTD vs LY-MTD). For now though, being able to select TODAY would be helpful. The standard 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 is nice, but at our company we benchmark period over period, and period over same period ina previous year. There's no way to know if we're getting better or worse month over month, year over year, etc... And no way of seeing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have Email Preview Icons on the comparison reporting pages.

When reviewing Comparison reports for deliveries and A/B tests, it would be handy to have the ability to preview the email in a modal window. A preview icon could be placed to the right of the "Delivery" text in the top box of each compared delivery. And the emial preview (similar to

A step further would have that modal window show a heat/click map of the email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expanded Profiler Metrics

The profiler functionality is great, however the metrics available are quite limited. I would suggest adding in some more metrics, and allowing users to turn metrics on and off (like you can in delivery report views, message report views, etc.)

Ideally, I would like the following metrics to be available in profiler:
    - Contact Loss Rate
    - Revenue
    - Revenue Per Email
    - Delivery (and Rate)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. multiple dates your automated reports run under

You can currently only set 1 date for auto reports to run, however it would be nice to get auto report after 1 day to see how it is going and again after 1 week when most responses have happened

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

Having contact growth and contact loss/unsubscribers all in one report that we can see on our dashboards to easily track contact growth

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Robust Reporting

Ability to create reports and provide more in depth results when looking at various programs. There should be the ability to break down analytics by type of campaign, segmentation and various KPI's. Within Responsys, you have the ability to drag and drop the various options to build out your own customizable reports. Bronto should have something similar in nature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Downloading Report Data

Ability to download report data for messages sent, reporting Day, Time, Domain, and open rate information in a graph form.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Response interval / day limitor for delivery statistics in the delivery window

It would be great if we could set a response interval limit in the deliveries table view so that each delivery will only display statistics relevant to the response interval period set relative to the send date.

For example, I would like to only see statistics for all of my deliveries in the table view limited to seven days worth of data. So each delivery in the table, regardless of send date, is show information based on the first seven days each delivery's life cycle.

This will save me a tremendous amount of time from having to go into each…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comparison reporting download improvement

Within the Comparison Reports, it's great being able to export a handy CSV with all the data. However, the visuals provided in-app with highlighted red and green data fields, pipe charts, etc. are also of great value. It would be nice to have the option to export the visual reporting elements (both the upper metrics and the various lower click/conversion/delivery metrics), even if it were just a PNG of each screen version being added as an additional sheet in the CSV doc. Going through the reporting in a team setting is much easier in the graphic interface rather than just…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Domain Performance

Instead of having a the total number of opens(clicks) per domain in a block of time. It would be great to do that over time, meaning in a line graph vs bar graphs.

Users/admins can select date ranges just like the current one does, bu then change the view to watch how one domain or many grow or lose users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Detailed Contact Report - Include description when someone removes themselves from a list

Currently when a Message Detailed Contact Report is downloaded, for the Action "Update" the "Description" column shows "list additions" but does not show when a contact removes themselves from a list.

This data is currently stored on the contact level and would be helpful if it was viewable within Detailed Contact Reports for Messages, rather than having to look up each contact individually to view their history to determine what "Update" they performed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A way to view alerts after they have been dismissed

It would be helpful if alerts were logged somewhere so I could see them after they have been dismissed. Occasionally I delete one by mistake or want to check one after the fact. Something like the activities tab would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. AB testing should include confidence intervals and margin of error

AB testing should include confidence intervals and margin of error. Numbers are meaningless without statistical significance. I'm actually shocked you don't do this (see Salesforce) for Champion testing...you can't call a winner if the sample size doesn't allow for a statistical winner because there's no accounting for anomalies that inevitably come up in any test. To test this theory we just ran an A/A test, with Bronto sending 7000 emails to one Bronto randomized segment and 7000 of the exact same email to another Bronto randomized segment. Bronto is saying email B was the winner because it had a few…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Advance contact growth reporting options/dashboard

Add advance options and or dashboard to contact growth reporting such as new signups from optin sources, contact loss with past number of day and average percentage of list growth or loss!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dashboard Reporting Enhancement

None of the Messaging dashboards can be manipulated based on sorting preferences. You can only change the view based on Last Edited Column. My team would like to have the functionality to change views based on Click Rate, or Revenue or Conversion Rate, etc. In order to do this currently, you have to export the date into excel and manipulate from there. This functionality should be available within the platform for immediate viewing/reporting, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clicks page

On the delivery report on the clicks section, there should be a way to view the full e-flyer in full on the screen, rather than just appearing in small sections that you have to scroll down on to view in parts. I would like to view the e-flyer in full on the page, not just sections, so that I can compare against other e-flyers in full screen and map out areas and see hot topics/words/favoured positions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. URL Reporting across email deliveries

Provide a report that you can select a url and bronto would search all deliveries in a timeframe and provide results from each delivery found with the url alt tag used , plus the click and sales activity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduli

In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduling) report would be beneficial:

- Drop Name
    - Subject Line(s)
    - Creative Used
    - Opens by Domain
    - Click Rate

These are currently all found within various places of Bronto and having them emailed (with graphs that currently exist), would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base