Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability to add multiple segment/list exclusions in Browse Recovery

I would really like to be able to exclude multiple segments/lists in the Browse Recovery exclusions, but can only exclude one. Could this functionality please be added?

7 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Browse Recovery A/B Testing

A/B Testing Browse Recovery Email Designs. I would like to be able to A/B test two Browse Recover email design by running them at the same time. 50% of traffic to one email and 50% to the other. That way we can test to see which design works best.

6 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Access Browse Recovery Data Outside of Browse Recovery Tool

Instead of only being able to access the Browse Recovery data through one of the three triggers in side of the app, I need to access it through my manual email sends.

For example:

I'm creating one of my weekly email blasts, which will promo offers on 9 individual products. At the end of those 9 products, it would be awesome to sprinkle in some recently browsed products via an API Loop.

I posted this in Apps - Cart Recovery because there's no Apps - Browse Recovery category.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • more control (workflow?) for Browse recovery

I don't want to send the same message to people that browse DVDs that I send to people who browse clothing or toys. differnet messages based on the category or even a particular item is needed.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Unable to view product IDs in Browse Recovery

There is currently not a way to decipher product alerts for Browse Recovery emails. For example, we've been receiving alerts (see below) but we aren't able to see what specific product IDs aren't passing through.

Alert: There are critical issues with capturing browse events from your site. The following issues could prevent some Bronto features and apps from functioning properly and require immediate attention:
            • At least 4 of the last 10 product IDs captured do not exist in your Bronto product catalog. Please verify your product id selector settings are valid and match the products in the Bronto product…

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Expiry Date for Resources - SITE SPEED

Can Bronto set an exp date or max age in the HTTP headers for resources? Bronto is slowing our website down as it is requesting to download resources from a local disk rather than over the network.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?
              Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base