Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability to upload custom templates by uploading a zipped folder of HTML and images

Our emails are very customized, so each time we are sending an email, I have to upload the HTML file and each individual image one at a time. These emails usually have 35-45 separate images. Then, once I upload the file, I have to go through and manually delete the file-path from the image source in the HTML so the images will show up correctly. 1) It would be a huge time saver if you could upload the zipped folder and Bronto could unzip it and put the images in the right places within the HTML file (Campaign Monitor lets…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  6 comments  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Message Templates

It would be nice to have 'message templates' that we can save our templates and then add content to them. I know we can save our header and footers in the content tags. but it would be quicker and easier if we could select a template and start adding our content into specific message templates.

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add/Collapse Content or Image Blocks

We built out a long email template with varying layouts per block with the idea that we could add or collapse sections as needed, but this is apparently not an option in Bronto. Is there any workaround or plan to add this feature soon? It's a very common functionality in most ESPs I've worked in so I am surprised to see it is not an option. Please help!

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • the use of <code> tags in email template

We would like to be able to use html tags like <pre> and <code> to be able to send visible html markup to our contacts list.

use case : we would like to send an html badge code that our members can copy and paste to their websites.

currently the only way to do this is to use a third party to convert the html into it's ascii equivalent. It would be GREAT if we can just wrap the code in a specific tag like <code> to be able to display the html code markup within the html email, instead…

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?
          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base