Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cart Recovery | Allow item name within the subject line

It would be great if we could incorporate the %%$cart.item.name%% within the subject line. There currently isn't a method to achieve this as cart data needs to be inside a loop.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Need a way to Test Cart Loops

I'm creating a workflow for Review Solicitation that will be triggered 3 weeks after purchase. There is no easy way to test that it works properly and brings the cart information in correctly.

Having a way to select an order to test on would be great. For example, send a test message with order content from Order# 12345678 to a specific email address.

Thanks

6 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • See the user's Cart contents

I think it would be useful to see a list of emails that are active within the abandon cart workflow, and see each user's cart contents. This would be helpful with customer support cases (when someone asks about a product, but might not refer to it in their email).

6 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Abandoned Cart price formatting

It would be nice to be able to adjust the AC price formatting to match the price formatting of your website.

Currently prices in the Abandoned Cart app are formatted as follows:

€ 3,144.00

So a comma for seperating thousands and a dot as decimal seperator. We would like to switch those so it matches our website. So we would prefer it to look like this:

€ 3.144,00

That way the customer would get the same formatting everywhere, which will lead to a consistent experience.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Add a way to show cart items x through y in cart-recovery emails

The ability to limit the number of cart items shown in a loop is great. I use it to name one item in the subject line. But, I'd love to be able to show just items, e.g., 2 through infinity (or 2 through 100 to achieve something similar) in a loop.

What I'm thinking is that I might want one big picture of an item featured near the top of the email, probably the same one that's in the subject. Then, in a separate table below the big picture, I'd want to show the rest of the items without repeating…

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • %%carturl%% available at contact level

We should be able to add dynamic content to mass-blast emails that points a customer back to their cart if they are going through the Cart Recovery workflow. This would make marketing emails more personalized and get customers 1 click closer to the checkout. This should NOT need an API call, it should be readily available for customers who have the Cart Recovery app.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Cart abandonment (browse recover style) Test Email

We would like a way to send out an instant test email for cart abandonment to review email changes like browse abandonment. The ability to choose an email to send to and to choose product ID's would be helpful.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
                Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base