Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. iPhone App

A Customer would like to request that an Iphone app be made available for managing their Bronto account.

75 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Status Page For Service Disruptions and Release Notes

I would be extremely helpful for users to have a status page to see any service disruptions like API failures, outages, scheduled maintenance, etc. I know that you have @brontostatus that is used occasionally to share this info (fyi, it takes a long time to get the follow accepted) , but I'd love to see it in a format that I can subscribe to receive emails or SMS messages from. I've used StatusPage.io before. Check out their service offerings for the concept.

It would also be beneficial to have release notes of recent bug-fixes. We've run in to scenarios where…

17 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Allow Attachments on Support Cases

Your support site is slow and very limited.

It'd be great if when you tried to pull up your support page and see the list of cases, it didn't take a long time to load.

It'd be great if you had the capability of uploading support files (XML request/response examples for API issues, screenshots for other UI issues).

11 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • images to support cases

Add the ability to share images and files on support cases. I feel like it would be a lot easier to communicate issues in the program by being able to share screen captures and other data in support cases.

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Allow all members to reply to open support tickets

If a collegue of mine enters a support ticket, she is the only one that can reply to it. Please allow all of us access to reply to open support cases so we dont have to send our team members replies on my behalf to send back to you!

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • pre-populate the list export email address field with the email im logged in as

currently i have to type in the same email address every time I export a list. why not pre-populate that field with the email address I'm logged in as?

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Time stamp on announcements and news

Add a time stamp to Announcements and News in the Home Dashboard, especially for application issues. "issues will be resolved within the next 2 hours." means nothing if I don't know when the post was made.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Use in-app notification when a Support case is updated

Updates to the support cases are getting caught by our spam filter.

1) updates to a support case should appear with all the other notifications (like "email sent" and "contacts uploaded")

2) you should not need the support case email link to update the bug. when you are logged into you account you should be able to post responses, updates, and change the status.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Don't see your idea?
                  Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base